032

DEATH ISN'T AN OPTION, part two-032                         

"Henry, I need you to calm down. We're trying to help." Hershel said, trying to get a tube down Henry's thoat.

Henry was choking his blood as Matilda, Glenn, and Sasha tried holding him down. Hershel got to tube into Henry and placed a air bag on the tube, pumping the air bag.

Matilda, Glenn, and Sasha started coughing as the elderly man motioned with his head towards the thermos. "Drink some of that. Al three of you."

Glenn pour the liqud into the small caps and handed one to each of the girls. They drank it as Hershel contintured to pump the air bag.

"Some council meeting, huh?" Hershel commented.

"We're two members short." Sasha said, around her eyes were like Tilly's. Red and irritated, they were the worst out of them all.

"I think we should make some new rules before they get back. I hereby declare we have spaghetti Tuesdays every Wednesday." Hershel said, causing Matilda to chuckled which sent her into a coughing fit. "First we have to find some spaghetti. You okay to take over?"

Sasha nodded taking the air bag, as he walked out the the cell with Glenn. "Every five to six seconds, squeeze. You started feeling lightheaded, grab somebody else to take over. We'll take it in shifts. You want to help me go on my rounds?"

"How long will this keep him alive?" Matilda asked, weakly.

"Just as long as we're willing to do it. As long as it takes." Hershel repiled before he and Glenn headed to start the rounds.

Matilda coughed as she layed down next to Henry. She rested her head on the cold floor, soaking in all the coldness.

"You love Daryl?" Sasha asked, sqeezeing the air bag.

Matilda looked up at her. "Yes. So much. Why you ask?"

"No reason. I just saw Daryl take something from the store. I don't think it was on the list." Sasha said, wiping the sweat off her face.

"I don't know what he took. He never showed me or told me." The dark haired girl coughed. Sweat rolled down her face, she rubbed her eyes.

"Would you ever marry him?" Sasha asked, squeezing the airbag again.

"Yes, in a heart beat, even if it was too early. He's way better than Brian ever was." Matilda says.