068

BIGGEST BATTLE YET-068

The RV pulled into the streets of Alexandria, Rick drove before stopping in front of Sasha, Aaron, and Kelly. Everyone exits the Rv, Matilda begins to walk towards the house where her siblings are while Daryl went over to Carol.

"Get Olivia. She should inventory what we have." Rick spoke, out the window of the RV. "We'll meet her at the pantry."

"You have food?" Sasha asked.

"Enough for another month," Michonne muttered, stopping next to Kelly.

"I need everyone in the church in an hour."

"What is it?" Kelly questions, hands on her hips.

"We'll talk about it." Rick drove off, towards the pantry. Everyone disbanded and made their way towards somewhere else.

Matilda climbed up the steps, entering the house and looked around for her brothers but there was no sign of him. She spotted her son playing with Judith in the living room. Walking over, Max glanced towards her and stood up, he rushed over and hugged his mother.

"Hi, Baby." She said, kissing his hair.

"The baby. Is it healthy?" Max signed before his finger tips grazed her tiny bump.

Matilda smiled softly at her son. "Yeah, luciole. They're healthy. A size of a raspberry." (Firefly)

A tug on her pants made Matilda looked to see her sister, grabbing onto her legs. She picked up Judith, causing the baby to smile up at her.

"Hi, Judy."

Tilly kissed the baby's cheek making Judith giggle. Judith wrapped her little arms around her big sister's neck as Matilda made her way towards her brothers room while her son went to find his father.

At the room, she gently knocked before the door opened . Carl stood at the doorway, smiling at his sister.

"You're back."

"Yeah, dad is having a meeting at the church," Matilda said, walking into the room. "But I want to tell you and Lee something."

Lee looked up from his book as his sister stood in front of him and Carl. Carl sat next to his brother as Matilda pulled out the ultrasound photo.

She handed it over to her brothers, who look at it. A grin came across their faces, looking up at her.

"No fucking way." Lee said with a grin. "Holy shit! Tilly, this is awesome!"