040

PERMISSION-040                   

PERMISSION-040                   

"How hungry are you, scale of one to 10?" Rick asked his son as they were sitting on the camp that they made.

"15." Carl answered, making Rick chuckle. Rick looked at Michonne.

"28." She repiled, making Rick chuckle again.

"Yeah. Well, it's been a while. I'm gonna go check the snares." Rick said, standing up.

"Can I go with you?" Carl asked, looking at his father.

"Well, how else are you gonna learn?" Rick said, kicking out the fire and grabbed their stuff. "Hey, you too. We'll stay another day or two. Get some more rest."

"Finish healing up?" Michonne asked, glancing at Rick.

"I'm almost there." Rick repiled.

"We're close now, right?" Carl asked, glancing at his father.

"To Terminus?"

"Yeah. Tilly, Lee and Judy could be there." Carl said as he walked between Michonne and Rick.

"We are. Hopefully, Lee and Ori are there. Maybe even the rest of us." Rick replied, believing his baby daughter was dead after finding her carrier bloody back at the prison.

"When we get there. Are we going to going to tell them?" Carl suddenly asked.

"Tell them what?" Michonne said.

"Everything that's happened to us. All the stuff we've done. Are we gonna tell them the truth?"

"We're gonna tell them who we are." Rick replied.

"But how do you say that? I mean...who are we?" Carl asked as they heard to walker snarl.

Rick and Carl pulled out their guns as Michonne took at her katana before walking towards it. The woman sliced its head off.

"There we go. It's a small one. It'll do." Rick said as he untied the string around the rabbit's neck. "So, this is just a simple slipknot. Tie one on both ends, then you tighten one side to a branch. Now, you see how the ground here is sort of like a funnel shape?"

"It's a trail?" Carl asked making his father nod.

"That's right. There's where you want to set the noose. So you hide it with leaves. So any animals going by have to run this way. Right into the trap." Rick explained.