chapter 176

Chapter 176 Darlene’s Scheme

At this time, Mr Zem smiled and said, “Ha ha, I don’t know what Edison is talking to Ziana. We all want to hear it too!”

Private conversation” Edison raised his eyes and made no secret of his preference in his lazy voice, “I only tell it to my sweetheart”

The audience and staff in the studio all uttered strange screams,

Only Boris had a gloomy face.

He actually forgot to ask Nell to take care of it!

He just came here for Ziana, and if he didn’t form a partnership with her, what was the point?

As an assistant, Nell was more and more incompetent. Even if he didn’t order it, wouldn’t he know how to do?

Boris wanted to cut Nell’s salary!

Besides, his ideas didn’t seem to be working, did they?

He was firm in his mind about deducting Nell’s wages!

The E&Z Group on the bullet screen was excited and made blessings to celebrate the team of Edison and Ziana.

In such a happy atmosphere, several other female guests also chose partners.

With the deliberate arrangement by the program group, each guest was assigned a new teammate, and Darlene and Boris were on the

same team.

After all the guests successfully teamed up, Mr. Zern announced the location of this mission, which was in Saint No. 2.

“Saint No. 2! Is it the largest luxury cruise ship in Oslosall in the legend!?”

“Why did the show crew suddenly become so wealthy? Is this something a poor guy like me can watch!”

“I went to look into it! Saint No. 2 can accommodate 5, 000 people at the same time! There are famous luxury stores, an opera house,

acrobatic performances, water slides, free-hand rock climbing, simulated surfing, artificial parks, and artificial sunbath beaches!

There are also various ball game venues in the square, as well as bars and clubs, just like a moving city!”

“D*mn it, you can do whatever you want with money!”

“I want to cry. I can only be an audience, watching the life of the rich.”

Everything was ready, and the program team led the guests to set off.

Mr. Hall followed behind Mr. Zern and whispered, “I still haven’t contacted Vivi. What should I do?”

Mr. Zern asked Mr. Hall to inform Vivi of the termination of the contract.

He went to her house in person yesterday, but he rang the doorbell for a long time, but no one answered.

So he called instead, but still no one answered.

He contacted the manager Ms. Rose, and she said she did not take care of Vivi’s affairs anymore.

He had no choice but to leave a message to Vivi to inform her.

But he still hadn’t received Vivi’s answer until today.

“If you can’t get in touch with her, just let it go. She’s going through a hard time in her career. It’s normal not to see anyone for her.” Mr.

Zern didn’t take it seriously, “Anyway, we have notified the news.”

Mr. Hall looked at Boris, who was walking in front, and asked suspiciously, “Did Mr. Lewis really break up with her?”

“I don’t know” Mr. Zem shook his head

*

Mr. Hall was speechless, I mean, do we need to tell Mr. Lewis that Vivi has disappeared? After all, they had a very special relationship before. It’s impossible not to have a little affection now Vivi’s career was ruined, and she must be greatly affected”

Mr. Zem was a little