287

Chapter 287 Five Years Ago 3

A group of people walked for about five or six minutes and arrived.

As they were walking on the road, everyone was talking and laughing, but as they saw the man not far away, they all stopped talking unconsciously.

It’s scary!

The man was covered in blood and lying motionless on the ground. If it weren’t for the small movements of his body, he would have looked like he was dead. When the group saw him, they all stopped talking and looked shocked.

But Ziana just glanced at him and casually said, “He’s still alive, lucky for him.’

She spoke and walked ahead.

Gigi stopped her and said, “Let someone go ahead and check the situation first.”

Ziana patted Gigi’s hand and said, “It’s okay. I can tell he has multiple fractures all over his body. He’s no threat to me.”

She finished speaking and walked over to him, crouching down and looking down at

him from above.

Man’s face was buried in the yellow soil, surrounded by bloodstains, which looked

shocking.

Ziana lifted up his face and upon seeing it, her expression changed with a hint of

meaning.

“This is…” Gigi almost vomited, putting a hand over her chest and saying, “It’s so

disgusting.”

The man had wounds of varying sizes on his face, bleeding profusely. Some of the wounds were deep, with flesh and skin protruding outward, making it particularly

gruesome.

The most shocking thing was his left eye, which was bloody and distorted.

Ziana made a calm judgment, “The eye is beyond saving, but it can be treated. It’s just a

matter of finding a cornea.”

She didn’t look at the man again, after all, that face did affect her mood.

She surveyed the man’s equipment and looked up, then she had a general idea of what had happened.

Although her tone was casual, there was still a hint of surprise in her words.

“He’s quite lucky. Out of ten blind jumps, nine end up dead. He’s quite good at jumping, and he jumped right in front of me. I had to save him.”

After saying that, Ziana seemed to feel disgusted by him and let go of him in disdain.

“Those of you, lift him up. Also, inform all the doctors in the family to be prepared,”

Ziana said.

After giving the order, she cleared the area to make it easier for the bodyguards to move

in and out.

Who knew that the man on the ground suddenly moved at this moment?

Ziana frowned, “Awake?”

The man was still struggling, his movements a bit difficult. Ziana frowned and looked at him, feeling a bit impatient. “Stop wriggling around like that, it’s ugly.”

Ziana was not a patient person, being pampered since she was young as the daughter of a wealthy family has made her a bit of a spoiled brat.

Seeing that the other party was not obedient and didn’t listen to her advice, she couldn’t help but roll her eyes and said, “Don’t waste your efforts. On my territory, where can