chapter 189

Chapter 189 | Am Capital

“Miss Scott” Darlene looked at Ziana incredulously, “You are rich, why did you do it?”

“Maybe, her money comes from the same way! Clara was annoyed, “Some people looked glamorous, but they specialize in dirty things!”

When Nina heard this, he became angry, and pushed Clara away, “Shut up, don’t f*rt every day!”

Clara sneered and retorted, is this not true? Ziana stole the diamond rings! She hypes up the rich woman’s persona, but she steals the diamond rings She is shameless!”

Nina gritted his teeth, “It’s obvious that you framed! Ziana didn’t steal anything!”

“Framed?” Clara said with a sneer, “So many people are watching, the diamond rings were found in her bag!”

“Could it be that she stole it from her bag? Ziana was changing her dress just now, and the waitress can testify. You must have put it in secretly to frame her on purpose!”

Clara refused to admit it, “I didn’t! You don’t have to speak up!”

“It’s so noisy.” Ziana lazily interrupted them.

She spoke calmly, without the slightest embarrassment and panic. She picked up the diamond rings without haste.

Everyone was watching her.

She held up them and looked at it for a while, “Wow, I found this is my thing.”

These words directly silenced the scene.

Darlene was the first to react, “What are you talking about, Miss Scott? You stole something from me, and said it was yours? Could it

be that if we don’t get angry, you treat us as fools!”

Ziana smiled, with an expression of looking at a bumpkin.

“Angus.” She beckoned, “You explain to her.”

Angus stepped forward to take the rings.

He pointed it out to Darlene, “Ziana’s name is engraved on the inside of the ring, and it is indeed Miss Scott’s.”

“No…” Darlene shook her head, “No! How could it be hers!”

Ziana was a bumpkin from the mountains, didn’t she?

She earn a little money from stock trading, didn’t she?

She looked at Angus in astonishment.

Angus smiled more politely, “Miss Arte, the jewelry rentals of the club are all provided by Miss Scott. The ones you saw in the jewelry store just now belong to Miss Scott. She doesn’t like them very much, so she put them in the club for others to rent and wear,

including the diamond rings.”

He was clearly stating the facts, but Darlene felt a burning pain in her face.

No!

How could it be!

She didn’t believe it!

The diamond ring she fell in love with belonged to Ziana!

What’s more, the jewelry in the club was provided by Ziana!

The reason why she came to this club was because of the luxurious jewelry, many of which were high-priced collectibles.

For example, the two rings she leased were sold at an auction for a high price of 6 million dollars because they were rare pure blue

diamonds!