232

Chapter 232 Stay With: Him

Previously receiving Yudel’s email, Gigi answered impeccably

She admitted she was the painter back Ziana didn’t doubt this at all, and she even asked, “In the series of works about Katyusha,

there are two completely different styles. Have you suffered some major changes? Why is the later style so depressing!”

Gigi smiled, “I just want to try a different style.”

She looked very sweet and kind with a round face, almond eyes, and delicate eyebrows. She looked as harmless as a plain girl in

village. So no one would doubt her when she looked into others‘ eyes.

Out of pure appreciation, Ziana wanted to know the painter back.

Now knowing that it was someone she knew, Ziana made lavish compliments.

“Gigi, you are my goddess!”

“Gigi, you are so amazing! You can draw while keep working in company! You’re a beautiful and strong independent woman in the new era! I don’t know who will be lucky enough to marry you in the future!”

“Gigi, did you also attend the meeting?”

Gigi nodded, “Yes, I saw Luke and uncle.”

Putting Ewen on the climbing mat, Ziana sat down and said, “Luke told Dad that the Chris Company has developed well in the past few years. It is estimated that in two years, it will become the first company, not the second company any more. You’re so awesome, Gigil Ask uncle to give you a raise!”

“It has nothing to do with me.” Gigi didn’t want to take the credit.

When it came to work, Gigi became serious, “Do you know the Bush Company? It is due to this company that the Chris Company has grown in strength in recent years.”

“The Bush Company? The foreign company?” Ziana exaggerated, “Is that the Bush Company with global industries in sports and entertainment?”

Gigi nodded solemnly, “Yes. That’s the Bush Company.”

Ziana’s surprise was palpable.

The Bush Company was definitely the leader in the global sports and entertainment industry. Its subsidiaries included but were not limited to football clubs, racing clubs, horse racing clubs, billiards clubs for the rich, basketball clubs, etc.

Each club had tens of thousands of members. According to its examine system, only those billionaires could be their members.

Therefore, it was a great honor for rich people around the world to join in clubs subordinated by the Bush Company.

To create such a sports and entertainment empire, the identity of its boss was mysterious.

It was said that the boss was a retired mafia.

Others said it was an old man on the richest list.

It was also said that the boss was a young man who was handsome, cold and eccentric.

There were different opinions. Although no one had seen him, there were countless stories about him.

The Bush Company had been developing abroad since its establishment. So it was quite shocking and unexpected when Ziana learned that it had joined the Chris Company.

“When did it join? Why did I never hear about?” Ziana calmed down.

Gigi answered with an accurate time, July 18th, three years ago.”