228

Chapter 228 Send Edison Away

Ziana frowned, “Edison, this is unfair to you.”

“There is nothing fair or unfair. As long as I am willing, it is fair.” He stepped forward to hug her gently, stroking her soft long hair with his big palm, “I can’t wait… I wanted to respect you and waited for you until you moved on and accept me.”

“But, I found you were too slow.” He smiled with the sound of his breath in her ears, “If I keep waiting as I did before, who knows when will you move on?”

“Try with me, and let me help you forget him.”

Ziana didn’t know what to say.

Because she had experienced the misery of affections, she didn’t want to hurt others. So she politely refused, “I’ll think about

it.”

“Do you hate me?” Edison asked, looking directly at her.

Ziana was stunned, “No. Why do you think so?”

“If you don’t hate me, it means you like me.” Edison smiled, and the redness at the end of his eyes made him more delicate. “So, what else are you thinking about? Say yes and then we go on a date.”

Ziana was amused by his words, “No way, unless you send me flowers. Then I’ll consider whether should I

“I’ll take you to buy flowers now.” Edison pulled her to the car, “Please.”

agree

with you.”

Ziana had no choice but to sigh, “Edison, this is unfair to you. I don’t want to hurt you. Instead, I want to respect you. A healthy relationship should be two people who love each other. I have a crush on you, but I haven’t fallen in love with you yet.‘

“I said I didn’t care. The reason that you don’t fall in love with me is that I’m not good enough.” Edison looked firm, “If you want to respect me, then date me. If you still can’t love me after date, then I respect your final choice.”

Ziana hesitated.

No one could refuse such a sincere feeling.

She finally promised, “One month.”

“What?”

“We go on a date for one month. If you perform well, you will be my boyfriend.”

Although Edison said that he didn’t care about fairness, she didn’t want to bully him.

She would spend a month moving on and then fell in love with him.

Edison smiled confidently, “I agree. No matter whether you are ready or not, I will be your boyfriend a month later.”

Because of this moment with Edison, Ziana gradually forgot the unhappiness when she met Boris and Vivi.

When they went to the mall, the first thing he did was go straight to the flower shop.

When the rose was handed over to her, she cherished with great happiness.

Edison smiled and said, “As you like it so much, I’ll give flowers to you every day.”

“Thank you, my one–month boyfriend.” Ziana complimented him, “You’ve performed pretty well, but I’m not a woman who

can be moved so easily.”

“It seems that I have to work harder.”

The two talked and laughed when they came out of the flower shop. Then they went to the movies.