285

Chapter 285

Five Years Ago 1

It was five years ago.

In the meeting room on the top floor of the Bush Company’s building, all the senior management

was waiting

Because today, the big boss behind the group was going to attend this meeting!

The seven year flourishing development of the Bush Company witnessed its way toward the world’s largest sports and entertainment alliance at the beginning of the year.

Countless media around the world managed to secure a major scoop on the Bush Company. The company was in its heyday once in a while.

People were curious about the boss behind the group, who was actually able to create miracles again and again in just seven years.

But no one had seen the boss behind the scenes!

A hush descended in the meeting room, but everyone was silently guessing in their hearts.

The hour hand pointed to nine o’clock before they knew.

Suddenly!

There was a sound of steady and powerful footsteps.

Someone opened the door and came in!

Everyone’s attention was drawn over, and when they saw the person clearly, they all held their

breath.

The man was tall and straight, with a well-proportioned and perfect figure. Even though he wore a mask, one could still see his handsomeness from the delicate and smooth jawline.

With a strong aura, he walked in, passed by the crowd without looking sideways, and seated himself

on the only vacant seat.

Just as the secretary-general was about to speak, the man raised his hand and said, “Here we go.”

His voice was the same as the one heard online before, but it sounded more ruthless and decisive on

the spot.

All the people present had worked with the big boss and knew his style of doing things, so they all

perked up without thinking too much.

After the meeting, everyone only had admiration for the ability of the big boss.

“This year’s task has been sent to you guys, and you will be given three days to make a progress

plan. If you don’t think you can complete the task, then quit.” Boris’ eyes swept across the crowd through the mask, and he asked in a deep voice, “Is there any question?”

Everyone said in unison, “No.”

“The meeting is over.”

Boris had just entered his office, and before he looked at the new office, the phone rang.

Boris caught a glance at it, and the corners of his lips curved mockingly.

It was actually his biological father Sam, who called.

His mother, Mary, suffering from dystocia and hemorrhage after giving birth to him, had never

liked him ever since.

60000

She was not a qualified mother. Before the age of four, he had often been given the cold shoulder.