315

Chapter 315 Do You Believe Me?

Edison took a deep breath and said with a sneer, “If you insist on thinking this way, then I can’t help it. I can only say that I have a clear conscience.”

“Do you really have a clear conscience?”

“It’s better to tell me directly, Mr. Lewis, what answer you want to hear before giving up. I’ll just tell you.”

“It doesn’t matter what answer I want to hear, what matters is what your answer is. But you don’t have to tell me, and I’m not interested in listening.” Boris put his slender fingers on the table, and he took out a cigarette, and slowly twirled it. He said, “You just need to remember, don’t let me hear about you emotionally kidnapping her. And your miserable past, don’t bring it up again.”

He h**ked his lips mockingly, “A grown man must look forward. It’s really disgusting to talk about the pain of the past.”

Edison’s face gradually turned red at what he said.

Seeing this, Ziana suddenly came back to her senses, and stared at Boris, “Can you stop it?”

“You always act fiercely in front of me.” Boris glanced at her, “My words make you uncomfortable, you dare to scold me. His words make you uncomfortable, you can still scold him. Whoever makes you uncomfortable, you can scold them. Do I have to teach you?”

“Shut up! Eat! If you say one more word, Donald will send you back immediately!”

Ziana knew that if Edison and Boris appeared together, there would be a lot of trouble.

Boris looked at her up and down upon hearing this. She widened her eyes.

He smiled, gestured lazily, and stopped saying a word, but slowly picked up the food.

Ziana breathed a sigh of relief. Although she was very puzzled why Boris was so obedient today, she was not in the mood to think about it.

She patted Edison’s arm lightly, “Don’t be angry. That person has always spoken harshly and meanly, and the most annoying thing is his mouth.”

Edison’s face looked better. He shook his head, “I’m fine, I just don’t like others wronging me. It doesn’t matter what others think of me.”

He forced a smile, “The important thing is how you think. Ziana, do you believe me?”

Ziana’s face was a little pale. Edison was asking her to express her opinion.

In fact, she didn’t like being put in an awkward position. But at this moment, she decided to help him and follow his words.

She had selfishness.

Boris’ attitude is too strange. If she had to express her opinion in order to get rid of him, she could express her opinion.

After she made up her mind, she nodded, “I believe in you.”

As soon as she finished speaking, she saw Boris looking at her.

In his eyes, there was a bit of mockery.

She said coldly, “Let’s eat. I don’t like this topic. Change it.”

The atmosphere at the dinner table was weird. But luckily, everyone present was smart.

Max and Nancy acted as if they hadn’t seen or heard anything. They were serving food to each other.

Yudel and Gigi leaned their heads together and whispered.

Clare answered the phone and went to the side to make a call.

So Luke asked in a timely manner, “Mr. Andrew, from Canrro to Auroria, then to Sepun and Valoría, these places happen to be next to Galia. And the salary in Galia is higher than that of the four places you mentioned. Why didn’t you consider going to Galia?”

“Galia was too chaotic at that time.” Edison returned to normal. He became gentle and modest again, “The Galia government did nothing. So there were gangs everywhere, and there were often conflicts between gangs and gangs. Conflict, in those years, the five major gangs fought all year round, and it was very unstable. So my mother didn’t take me there. After all, survival is the most important thing.”

“That’s true.” Luke praised without hesitation, “Your mother is a good mother, and she is very considerate of you. But now in Galia, a gang has unified the others, and it is much more stable.”

“To me, I don’t have a good impression, so I haven’t been there. And I don’t plan to go there.” Edison smiled, “Because of my current status if I go there and get photographed, it will soon spread to Wesbruck. People would think

about it.”

Luke nodded slowly and said with a smile, “You are asked to come for dinner. But we ask you to talk so much.”

Edison smiled, “I also like talking to everyone.”

“Let’s eat. There will be plenty of time to chat after the meal.”

The meal was very peaceful and harmonious.

After dinner, Edison wanted to stay here overnight. Ziana accompanied him to the elevator.

When he got up, he saw Boris talking to Max.

The two seemed to have a good chat.

Max nodded quickly, and then Boris stood up, walked towards them, and came to wait for the elevator together.

Ziana couldn’t help asking, “Didn’t Donald send you away?”

“I’ve left something behind. Now I’m going to pack it up and take it away.”

The elevator arrived, and the three of them entered the elevator with their own thoughts.

After stopping on the tenth floor, Ziana and Edison walked side by side, followed by Boris.

After he came out, he stood still and just looked at the two of them walking into Edison’s room together.

Boris looked at them for a while and finally smiled at himself. Then, he made a phone call while walking to his room.