201

Chapter 201 Fortunately, She Is Fine 

This punch came fast and fierce! 

However, Edison’s reaction was also quick, he turned sideways to avoid it, and barely brushed his cheek with his fist! 

Boris quickly withdrew his fist and made another attack. Edison sneered and started to counterattack 

“No! What are you two doing?!” 

Steven also just climbed up from the water, when Ziana fell just now, he jumped too. 

It’s just that he didn’t find the right direction, and he was caught by several waves, which blinded him and almost confessed to being in the sea. 

After being picked up, he learned that Ziana had passed out, so he rushed over and saw the two fighting in the corridor. 

He trotted forward, shouting, “Boris! I’ll help you!” 

Boris stopped him directly. 

Steven jumped anxiously, “Biber, didn’t you see? Edison is fighting with Boris!” 

“Do you need your help?” Boris looked down at him, “Stop making trouble!” 

Steven thought about Boris’s fighting power, but he didn’t panic anymore, and watched the play by the pestle, “That’s true.” 

As far as his Boris’s skill is concerned, he has never met an opponent in a single fight, and Edison looks weak. 

but… 

Steven took the dry towel from Livia, wiped his hair and asked, “Why did they fight?” 

Boris wiped his smile, “I became a beauty when I was so angry at the crown.” 

“Ah? For Ziana?” Steven reacted and was immediately moved, “Boris is too kind to me! I know that I like Ziana… No, Boris already knew that I like Ziana. Why are you beating Edison now? Could something happen to Ziana?” 

He said that he could no longer feel at ease, “No, I want to go in and see Ziana!” 

“Let’s go later!” Boris said calmly, “Miss Scott is fine, she was stimulated, how long will they be with you now?” 

Steven heaved a sigh of relief, and nodded blankly. 

He always felt that something was wrong, but he couldn’t think of what it was for a while, so he could only watch the two fight 

silently. 

Unexpectedly, Edison gave birth to a flirtatious face, and he looked so weak that he actually had two brushes. 

He went through dozens of tricks under Boris before he started to show signs of fatigue. 

It is estimated that if you last another five minutes, you will lose. 

It’s not Edison’s fault. 

In fact, he is very powerful, but Boris has received inhuman systematic training, and because he has experienced many battles,

he has the advantage.

Boris has been abroad since he was four years old. After entering the local aristocratic school, he was ostracized and bullied because he was a loner and his parents were away. At that time, he was beaten one more time. After that, he began to learn from world–renowned boxing and fighting coaches.

From the age of four to twenty–two, he will train every morning, and even spend a month alone every summer to participate in military–style training., are much taller than ordinary people, even worse than some famous coaches in China.

as expected.

Less than five minutes.

Boris kicked Edison to the ground.

There was a raging fire in his heart, but his eyes became more and more cold, and even his voice was as cold as a knife on a

snowy night.

‘Don’t you know the dangers of water skiing? Since you brought her here, you should ensure her safety! If you can’t guarantee it, you shouldn’t indulge her blindly just to please her! A man takes a woman out to play to ensure her safety, It’s the most

basic, so I need to teach you this!”

Because of his excitement, his heart fluctuated violently, and the words he said were also arrogant and fierce, “It’s a good thing she’s fine today, otherwise I’ll kill you!”