330

Chapter 330 Relationship Between Sean and Darlene

Boris stubbed out the cigarette.

More than a year ago, when he wanted Ziana to conceive, he cut down on his smoking and didn’t smoke unless

necessary.

Over time, it became a habit.

He smoked today because he was too sleepy and tired.

He arrived at Scott family’s castle in the early morning, and he woke up early because he wanted to ask Max about five

years ago.

He hypnotized Max during the day and learned about what happened five years ago. Then he was asked to have dinner with the Scott family.

He thought that he could stay in the castle tonight, but Ziana refused and kicked him out.

After a long day, he was tired and sleepy.

After smoking half a cigarette, he had a clearer head at once.

Boris looked at Dunn. “What are they talking about?”

Dunn immediately handed him the earphones on the table. “While the waiter was delivering the wine just now, I put a bug on it.”

“Good job,” Boris said flatly.

Dunn nodded. It was his job. The four of them were chosen by Boris long ago, and they each had their own skills and responsibilities.

Nell had been with Boris as his personal assistant. Douglas stayed in the Bush Company to handle various

information.

Dunn and Gasper basically flew all over the world throughout the year performing various tasks assigned by Boris.

Eavesdropping, anti-tracking, and hiding were their basic skills.

Dunn didn’t get co cky but reported, “They have been here for an hour, and Miss Vivi Colin is at four o’clock.”

He pointed to the table not far away.

Vivi was sitting in the booth with a few men beside her. She drank with them with a bright smile on her glowing face.

Boris snorted lightly.

Dunn lowered his eyes and said, “They are h o oking up with Miss Colin. They didn’t do anything to her except hold her. Miss Colin seems to be drunk. She came here every night in the past few days while you were away.”

Boris looked away indifferently and put on the earphones.

Seeing this, Dunn stopped talking.

Boris looked at Sean downstairs, and their conversation came from the earphones.

“Let’s make a toast!” Eddy picked up his wine with a smile, pushed George aside, and sat down beside Sean. “Mr. Yates, here’s to you! Night Raid is really popular! It’s wonderful! I’m a loyal fan of your game, and I bought a lot of GK figures! You have to drink this glass of wine!”

anLau

Sean glances at Darlene who was opposite him casually with his gloomy eyes.

Darlene seemed to sense it

ked at him.

Sean picked up his wine and clinkest glasses with Eckly. “Mr. Quain, you are flattering me. I’m glad you like Night Raid. Thank you for your support Speaking of which, I have used your live streaming app…”

He pauses deliberately and said meaningfully, “The videos in it are amazing.”

Eddy made his tortune by doing po rno graphic live streams before he gradually changed his career.

Although he was now a decent businessman, many people knew his story and he was already infamous.

But men liked porn, and few men had ever seen porn.

Po rno graphic videos were popular among men.

In their eyes, Eddy was capable. After all, all men had desires.

Eddy agreed with Sean

He was impressed with Sean, put his arm around Sean’s shoulders, and grinned from ear to ear. “Mr. Yates, I’m so flattered! Thank you for supporting my live streaming, app!”

“Remember to share good videos with me,” Sean joked.

Unexpectedly, Eddy shook his head immediately and waved his hands. “Forget it. The policy is very strict now. I’m afraid to take the risk. As live streaming becomes more and more popular, there are more and more apps. It’s difficult to make money in this industry!”

Eddy sighed and said sincerely, “Mr. Yates, you are also in business, so you should know that the profitable and rapidly developing industries will soon be rectified and standardized, so it’s difficult to get ahead in the live streaming industry now! I was thinking of working with you!”

Sean looked at him, realizing why Eddy was so eager to invite him to tonight’s party.

Eddy gave him a flattering smile. “Mr. Yates, I heard that your company is developing other games. I believe that domestic games have a bright future. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have returned to Oslosall, would you? Domestic games started late and have a lot of room to improve!”

He raised his glass to Sean with a grin. “Everyone knows that the game industry is in full swing, so, Mr. Yates, would you mind working with me?”

Sean didn’t refuse outright but said politely, “Not at all. I will contact you if there is a good opportunity.”

“Great!” Eddy slapped his thigh. “Thank you so much, Mr. Yates! Let’s get drunk!”

Sean clinked glasses with him and drank it down with a smile.

Eddy thought Sean was willing to work with him, so he turned to others.

Sean tasted wine quietly while glancing at Darlene from time to time with his sharp eyes.

It quickly attracted the attention of Boris upstairs.

He stared at Sean and suddenly asked softly, “Who is he looking at?”

Boris and Dunn were alone in the box.

Dunn was best at observation. After thinking for a while, he said firmly, “Miss Arte.”

Boris picked up the wine on the table with his slender fingers, took a sip, and suddenly smiled.

At this moment, Eddy’s laughter came from the earphones. Although the background music was loud, his laughter was more penetrating.

Boris’ eardrums almost burst.

Boris frowned and looked downstairs.

Eddy was nestling lazily on the couch, clutching his phone, and laughing with his head against another male guest’s.

“Steven is funny! He wants to make a game again! He’s just an idiot who can’t even raise pigs. Why doesn’t he just rely on his father? Why is he so eager to start a business? He’s hopeless!”

When Eddy was sober, he didn’t dare to speak ill of others casually.

Now that he was drunk, he was naturally bold.

“He has just done two things right in his life. The first is that he was born into the Howard family! And the second is that he made friends with Mr. Lewis. He’s just a loser! He wants to make a game? How dare he compete with me?

Bah!”

Eddy’s voice was so loud that Sean heard it clearly.

Sean reluctantly looked away from Darlene, looked at Eddy, and asked, “Steven wants to make a game?”