312

Chapter 312 Don’t Cry

The Hidden Gold Mine Heiress Divorcee

Ewen looked at Edison’s outstretched hand strangely, tilted his head, and saw the fierce man not far away.

Boris sat on the chair and looked over calmly.

His face was expressionless. But his eyes were particularly calm.

“You’re here as a guest today, so let me do it.” Seeing that Ewen didn’t make any moves, Ziana said.

Edison smiled, “I will come here often in the future. It’s hard to take care of the child. You eat first, and then I will help you.”

After finishing speaking, he raised his eyebrows at Ziana and said humorously, “I’m fine. You should eat more.”

The two were familiar and intimate, like a tacit couple who had been married for many years.

Everyone at the scene didn’t speak. But their eyes moved back and forth between Edison and Boris quietly.

It was about Ziana of the Scott family, no one dared to interrupt!

In case of saying something wrong, it would make her angry, and they would have to coax her again!

No one wanted to get involved in this. So it would be better to watch them.

“Ewen, let me feed you.” He went to pick up Ewen.

Ewen didn’t resist but opened his arms actively. However, he was looking toward Boris.

Boris was right behind Edison. Edison didn’t notice anything wrong and was very excited.

When he came to the Scott family today, he just wanted to tease Ewen. Ewen didn’t look at him, and now he was flattered by Ewen’s movements.

Edison took Ewen over, let Ewen sit on his lap, and took Ewen’s bowl.

“Okay, let’s eat.” Max said with a smile.

When he was outside, Mr. Max seemed very serious. But at home he was the complete different.

Facing his family, he had a particularly good temper.

If it was just him and his three sons, he still had a bit of a father’s majesty.

Once his wife and daughter were here, as a man who loved them, he didn’t even dare to show any expressions and

spoke softly.

Because it was a family banquet, the maids who served turned away.”

The atmosphere of the dinner gradually heated up.

While serving Nancy some food, Max asked about Yudel’s recent affairs.

Yudel hadn’t reported yet, but was interrupted by Nancy coquettishly, “This is the dining table. While eating, can you

stop talking about business? If you want to talk about it, go to the study now!”

Hearing what his wife said, Max didn’t dare to continue and winked at Yudel in a hurry.

Yudel’s leg under the table lightly touched Gigi’s beside him.

Gigi’s mouth twitched slightly, and she looked up at him.

Chapter 312 Don’t Cry

98.80%

Yudel blinked aggrievedly, and pleaded with his lips moving, “Help me.

Get Rogers

Gigi took a deep breath and agreed with a smile, “That’s right, Nancy is right. Your makeup looks really good today. What brand are you using?”