282

Chapter 282 Boris Visited Max

He later rewatched Ziana’s livestream from that day, so he knew the rough route from the western tourist area to the Scott Family in the east.

When Boris drove along the well-built road towards the east, the surroundings became

increasingly desolate and ancient.

The car was driving steadily and fast.

After more than two hours, Boris drove the luxury car towards the first gate.

The guards responsible for guarding saw the visitor clearly through the monitor and reported to their superior.

www

“Captain, it’s a strange car, but Mr. Lewis is driving it with Miss Scott in the passenger seat.”

“Let them through! Notify all guard posts!”

“Yes!”

When Boris arrived at the gate, he had thought he would be stopped and questioned, but to his surprise, he was allowed to pass without any obstruction.

It took him an hour to pass through three gates smoothly.

He was about to arrive at the Scott Family’s castle.

Boris felt a little stuffy driving and opened the window for some fresh air.

The night wind blew in and instantly refreshed his mind.

Boris glanced at Ziana, who was still sleeping in the passenger seat, and involuntarily smiled.

When he looked away, he casually scanned outside the window and suddenly froze.

A large number of fireflies.

Thriving and dazzling like a scenic route.

He had seen such a scene in the Katyusha series of Back’s paintings.

Boris was absent-minded for a moment, thinking of something, and stopped the car.

He got out of the car lightly and walked towards the fireflies.

There were flower beds on both sides of the road with stone paths in them. After walking a short distance, he saw a forest.

It was a forest decorated with abundant fireflies.

It was just like the scene in the paintings by Back.

Boris was excited beyond control.

He walked into the forest, and a strong sense of familiarity rushed over him.

The trees here, the fireflies here, and the roads here all gave him a sense of belonging.

He must have been here before.

But he couldn’t remember anything.

Boris furrowed his brows, not knowing whether it was because of the dazzling fireflies or his effort to recall the past, and his head began to ache.

The pain came in waves, getting stronger each time.

His breathing became rapid, and finally, he passed out.

It was unclear how long it had been.

Ziana woke up in a daze. Her eyelashes trembled, and she slowly realized where she was and that she had come back with Boris.

But there was no one in the driver’s seat!

Where was Boris?

Ziana suddenly became fully awake.