311

Chapter 311 Boris’ Flattery

Get Soptre

Boris waited until Ziana and others were completely out of sight before walking towards the restaurant.

When they arrived, Max and the three sons of the Scott family had already taken their seats.

Ewen was being teased by Yudel on his lap. And the woman sitting beside him was Gigi.

Gigi and Yudel had a good relationship five years ago. He often heard from Ziana that she saw them secretly dating and kissing,

“Boris.” Max saw him and said politely, “Sit down. This is a family banquet, so don’t be restrained.”

When he called Boris, all the people present fell silent.

The three sons of the Scott family were silent because they already knew what Max meant.

Max still admired Boris very much. His actions five years ago were enough to make the Scotts appreciate him.

Back then, if he hadn’t arrived first and hadn’t passed on the news to them, by the time they used all means to find Ziana, at least half a month would have passed.

In those half a month, something would happen.

They were all grateful people, not to mention that Ziana fell in love with Boris twice.

No matter what it was for, they couldn’t refuse Boris.

Besides, looking at Boris and knowing the reason for his divorce, the relationship between him and Ziana might not be over yet.

After all, Ziana neither knew what happened five years ago nor the real reason for his divorce.

What if one day he knew the truth, and she got together with Boris again?

Of the three sons of the Scott family, they were all thoughtful and considerate. When it came to their relatives, they would be kind when doing things.

As the eldest son, Luke álso said, “Sit down.”

“Understood, Dad.” Boris looked at Luke, Clare, and Yudel, and called in turn, “Luke, Clare, and Yudel.”

Ziana frowned and was very dissatisfied, “Boris, don’t call them like that. Those are my dad and my brothers. They

have nothing to do with you. You helped me when my mother was scared before. Later, when the car broke down on

the road, you helped me again. I should thank you, so I have no objection to my father inviting you over for the family

dinner.

“However, please recognize the fact that we are divorced. Don’t try to get close again.”

When Ziana was talking, no one else dared to interrupt, even Max said nothing and sat calmly.

Boris paused, “Sorry, I got it.”

He didn’t want to make Ziana unhappy.

Since she didn’t want to listen, then he just didn’t say it in front of her.

Although he never planned to give up on her and planned to pursue her back, the most urgent task now was to get rid

of Sean first.

It might take a while.

Chapter 311 Boris’ Flattery

98.49%

During this period of time, he would follow her all the way and kept silent, so as not to make her angry.

Boris apologized quickly and sincerely enough, even if Ziana wanted to make trouble, there was no excuse,

She opened her mouth, just said yes, and went to hug Ewen.

“I’m here!” Nancy’s voice suddenly sounded. She rushed to the front like a gust of wind, then sat down on a chair, and directed said to the maids who were waiting, beside her, “Now prepare to eat.”

The three brothers greeted Nancy as usual.

Luke said, “Mommy, you look better today!”

Clare said, “Mommy, your outfit today is also very good!”

Yudel said, “Mommy, you look great today!”

Gigi said, “Nancy, you are getting younger and younger. I really envy you!”

Nancy accepted the praise from her three sons with a smile and then squinted at Max, who was beside him.

Max was worried. He had raised three sons, but they actually said all the words he wanted to say. They didn’t leave him anything!

Even though he thought so, he still took his wife’s hand and gave her a light and cherished kiss.

Max smiled slightly. “I love you more than yesterday.”

“It’s sick.” Nancy said so, but she still smiled, “Okay, let’s eat. You are glib. I’m very old. I looked in the mirror just

now, and I saw wrinkles at the corners of my eyes. Time really makes people old! No matter how well I maintain

myself, it still can’t withstand the time!”

“Nancy, how could you say that?” Boris, who hadn’t spoken since just now, said, “You don’t look old at all. And we haven’t seen any wrinkles. But if you still want to look younger, I have a friend in Kingston Laboratory, they have recently developed a new product for skin care. I’ll ask him to send you some. It is said that there are also beauty instruments and something else.”

“Kingston Laboratory? The one in Aslocans?” Nancy was slightly surprised and asked curiously.

Rich people of their level could naturally get any good product, except the Aslocans was out of reach.

There were top talents from all over the world. And the purpose was to gather together for the progress of all

mankind.

There were laboratories all over the Aslocans, jointly funded by all governments around the world, and the selection of talents had also been reviewed.

Ziana once received an invitation letter, but she had an unstable temper. She was young at that time and hadn’t decided what she would do in her life. So she didn’t go for the time being and declined it.

The things produced by the laboratory of Aslocans were definitely at the forefront of technology in the products currently on the market!

Boris judged Nancy’s attitude by observing her expression, and nodded, “Well, I will call my friend after dinner.”

Nancy agreed and said, “Okay.”

On the one hand, Ziana didn’t want to have any contact with Boris. But on the other hand, seeing her mother like this, she was hesitant to speak.

98.57%

Get Bonus

Edison’s lips were slightly pursed. He wanted to speak, but Boris said first.

Boris had said the Kingston Laboratory. What Edison said seemed ridiculous, so he closed his mouth and just kept smiling.

“Let’s have dinner.”

Ziana asked Lillian to bring Ewen back.

Boris was by Yudel’s side. She was worried that Ewen would cry again when Ewen saw him.

Ewen returned to her mother. When the dishes were served one after another, Ziana wanted to feed Ewen first.

It was just that every time Ewen ate, he didn’t behave well. The supplementary food was specially made for him, after he took two bites, he twisted and moaned.

Edison sat beside Ziana and asked, “Do you need my help? How about I feed him?”.

As he spoke, he stretched out his hand to hug Ewen.