225

Chapter 225 Do You Know Back?

“Hahaha, bro, isn’t she a real stunner?” Jeffrey’s friend rubbed his fingers, “When will the 2 million dollars be in the account?”

Jeffrey put out his cigarette and slapped his friend on the head, “Who are you calling a chick?”

This was his master!

Who was he trying to take advantage of?

The friend was bewildered, “Are you trying to renege on your debt?”

Jeffrey glared at him and said he’d come back to settle accounts with him later, then headed straight for Ziana.

One really couldn’t afford to be thought of by others.

Just a couple of days ago, he’d mentioned his master, and now, after just a short while, he’d actually met her in person.

Jeffrey was excited. His steps were light. In the blink of an eye, he was in front of the three women.

His appearance startled Nina, who watched him vigilantly. Susan had already gripped her phone, ready to call the police at any

moment.

The young man in front of them had yellow hair and was dressed like a decadent from head to toe.

Aluminum foil curls, black earrings, and the two signature tattooed arms of a gang member.

Despite his good–looking face, the way his dark and bright eyes stared at Ziana revealed him as a lecher.

Susan scolded coldly, “What are you doing? Stay away from us!”

“I know him.” Ziana spoke up at that moment, “He’s here to see me. Don’t be nervous.”

“Right, right. My lovely ladies, I’m here to find my master.” Jeffrey apologized with a smile, trying to be amiable, “Although I may look fierce, I’m actually very obedient.”

Nina looked at his two tattooed arms and felt that his words were far from convincing.

Ziana frowned in disgust, “Make yourself presentable before you speak.”

Jeffrey was smart, he understood immediately, “My master was right.”

He removed his earrings and, with a rustling sound, tore off his tattoo stickers, causing his tattooed arms to vanish in an

instant.

“It’s all fake.” Jeffrey explained.

Nina was speechless.

And so was Susan.

Without the earrings and tattoos, Jeffrey still appeared arrogant but not as tacky.

Ziana told him not to stand still. Then Jeffrey pulled up a chair and sat down, sticking close to her.

They hadn’t seen each other for a long time, but they often chatted on WhatsApp. After a few words, Ziana asked him to leave.

Before leaving, Jeffrey asked her, “When will you come back, Master? Someone has been looking for you all over the world. again recently.”

“I won’t be back.” Ziana waved her hand, “If you want to take on tasks, just accept them in the name of my disciple. If they

Chapter 225 Do You Know Back?

99.70%

can’t find me, they’ll come looking for you. With your ability, you should be able to handle most situations. If you can’t, then