chapter 190

Chapter 190 Someone Pretends to Be the Daughter of the Scott Family

“If you had been so obedient, you didn’t need to suffer from this. Did you?” Ziana regrettably tsked, “You asked for it, so I should not stop you, right? Does it hurt to kowtow? Oh, you are bleeding! it looks so disgusting!”

Darlene gnashed her teeth.

How could this b****ch so b***tchy!

She was simply pushing her luck! She was too much!

Ziana was the one who got her into this mess, and was pretending to be so innocent and naive to call her disgusting

For a moment, Darlene wanted to rush up and scratch her face!

But she bit her lip vigorously and didn’t say a word, fearing another beating!

Seeing that she didn’t answer, Ziana’s smile became weaker and weaker.

Suddenly!

She slammed the table and stood up,”I’m asking you! Are you deaf?”

The bright and charming woman, with a frosty face, looked down at her.

She did not show anger, but an air of authority on her was almost suffocating!

Feeling a chill crawling up her heart, Darlene subconsciously shook her head and said, “No… it doesn’t hurt!”

“Then kowtow a few more!” She grinned and said lightly.

“No!” Darlene didn’t expect this lun****tic to go rogue, and immediately denied, “It hurts! It hurts! Miss Scott, I am sorry!”

Ziana raised the corners of her lips, glanced at her contemptuously, and walked out directly.

Nina and Susan just had a rude awakening, and hurriedly followed up.

As soon as Ziana left, the maids who were guarding her also left one after another.

Darlene knelt down on the ground. She had never been so humiliated like this before, and her tears fell uncontrollably.

Angus handed her a tissue.

She took it bitterly, gritted her teeth and asked, “Ziana… Who the hell is she?”

She dared to hurt the daughter of the Arte’s Consortium! She must have lost her mind, that’s why she was so insolent!

“Humph…”Angus laughed in embarrassment”Anyway, you just take her as the most honorable person. I wouldn’t dare to say anything about her identity. Your makeup is blurred, let Linda fix it for you later…”

“Hmph! Nobody wants to be here!” Darlene got up from the ground, patted the dust off her hands angrily and left, “Clara, let’s go!”

Angus shrugged, and said slowly behind her, “Thank you for your patronage, and welcome to come next time!”

Darlene found another club, but she still kept Ziana in mind.

Angus said that she should take Ziana as the most honorable person.

The most honorable person?

Ziana… Ziana Scott…

Scott?

Chapter 190 Someone Pretends to Be the Daughter of the Scott Family

94.66%

Did she really have something to do with the Scott Company?

She knew that there had been rumors on the Internet that Ziana was the illegitimate daughter of the Scott Family.

At that time, she thought it was Ziana who deliberately spread the rumors for the sake of hype.