216

Chapter 216 I Want to Give Her Everything

After Box 6 bid 1.2 billion, Box 8, in order not to be outdone, bid 1.4 billion.

No one at the scene dared to compete anymore, leaving only the two of them fighting back and forth.

The price soared from 1.4 billion to 3 billion.

The auctioneer on the high platform was about to faint.

Hearing those bids, he couldn’t stop feeling the throbbing of his heart.

Everyone was sighing. Was this the so–called rich man? Was this the so–called confidence? Was this spending money without blinking an eye?

It was just a fucking diamond ring!

There was no need to fight like this!

The finale of the auction lasted for two hours straight.

The auctioneer had no choice but to stop, saying to take a rest first.

The premium is too high. He needed to ask for instructions, and visit the two boxes by the way.

Now that the auction was suspended, Steven breathed a sigh of relief.

He tugged on Biber’s sleeve, and whispered, “Talk to him!”

“You think he’ll change his mind?” Biber sneered.

In the past few years, whenever Boris went to an auction, he’d always bid like crazy.

As long as he liked something, he must get it.

Being rich, he was naturally fearless. Anyone who bid in an attempt to outdo him will be defeated by him.

What’s more, the meaning of this purple diamond was extraordinary. Seeing how concentrated he was, one knew that he must

get it.

Hearing this, Steven rubbed his head helplessly, “Fine, it’s not my money anyway! But then again, Boris, who are you giving this diamond ring to? Vivi or Ziana?”

Boris gave a significant glance at him without saying anything.

Steven pouted his lips, “Forget it. It’s none of my business. Give it to whomever you want…”

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

A waiter said outside, “Excuse me, sirs. The sir in Box No. 8 would like to invite the sir who just bid for the auction over.”

That reminded Boris of something. He frowned, but got up anyway.

He entered the box and saw an acquaintance. “Mr. Scott,” he nodded.

“It was you!” Seeing Boris, Luke cut to the chase, “My sister entrusted me with this. I must get the purple diamond. So could you please be so kind to give it to me? It’s a lot of money for you, the Lewis Company, after all. It doesn’t matter to us though. Think it through.”

Suddenly amused by his words, Boris left a word and turned away.

Pondering over his words and expression, Luke furrowed his eyebrows.

Different routes lead to the same destination?

How exactly did he feel about Ziana now?

What about “amnesia“?

What about “don’t love“?

You said you never showed your sincerity, didn’t you?

Didn’t you force Ziana to divorce?