243

Chapter 243 Arrogant, Conceited, And Outrageous

Not–So–Ordinary was truly not so ordinary.

The conference hall, which could accommodate over four hundred people, was almost full.

After Boris had taken care of everything, he and Vivi sat in the front row of the VIP seats.

Reporters and anchors were stationed all around, holding microphones and cameras.

Not–So–Ordinary had yet to make an appearance, and the seats on the podium were all empty.

People in the audience chatted casually.

“This is Not–So–Ordinary’s debut appearance. I’m live–streaming it, and I’ve already surpassed one million viewers!”

“Me too! Without Ziana’s popularity, there wouldn’t be so many people interested!”

“Of course, the art circle is a small world, but have you seen Ziana?”

“I just noticed that. Ziana seems to have disappeared! Could it be that she’s afraid of being proven wrong and has run away?”

“Ziana talked big. Shouldn’t she have nuts to confront Not–So–Ordinary? Why is Ziana so timid?”

The discussions went on, and Vivi listened to them with delight.

Vivi and Ziana were not on good terms from the beginning, and Vivi couldn’t stand Ziana.

After learning about Ziana’s relationship with Boris, Vivi hated Ziana even more and wished to destroy her.

Vivi worked hard in secret to crush Ziana underfoot, but her efforts were in vain.

This was another great opportunity.

As long as Ziana was unlucky and embarrassed, Vivi would be happy.

Vivi couldn’t let Ziana have a better life than her.

Even if Ziana was the heiress of the Scott Company, Ziana couldn’t be happier than Vivi or be more popular than her.

“Are you happy?” Vivi chuckled unintentionally, and Boris turned his head to look at her. “Are you really that happy?”

“Of course,” Vivi hid her ulterior motive, “I’m going to see the great artist Not–So–Ordinary soon!

Do you like Not–So–Ordinary?” Borls was surprised.

Vivi quickly found a topic to talk to Boris about, “Yes, I admire him a lot. He’s the most spirited artist I’ve ever seen. Although I can’t understand his paintings, they’re very artistic and rare to

see.”

“You have good taste,” Boris smiled.

Vivi looked embarrassed. “He usually doesn’t show his face much. Miss Scott’s attempt to steal the limelight this time may have really annoyed him. Boris, I didn’t mean to speak ill of Miss Scott. I just think she’s too arrogant and disrespectful…”

As she was speaking, someone suddenly exclaimed beside her.

“Ziana! Ziana has appeared! She actually came!”

This person shouted loudly, causing many people to turn and look towards the entrance.

Leading the way was Colter, the chairman of the Art Association who often appeared in public, followed by the staff members wearing badges.

Ziana was walking last.

She was graceful, moving at a leisurely pace.

Everyone’s gaze followed her.

They watched her walk through the crowd, come to the audience seats, and then move directly to the podium without stopping.

“What is she doing? Did she come to the wrong place?”

“Is she a guest invited here? Can an art exhibition be this dramatic? They actually invited Ziana to the stage?”

“Can I see the scene of Not–So–Ordinary and Ziana arguing face–to–face later?”

The crowd was in a heated discussion, their eyes fixed on Ziana.

They thought they were shocked enough to see her walk to the podium, but she actually sat in the

middle seat!

That seat originally belonged to Not–So–Ordinary!

This situation… what on earth was going on?

The noisy scene was silenced by Ziana’s actions, but she smiled and took advantage of the

opportunity to open the microphone.

“What? Is it strange for me to sit here?”

It wasn’t just strange.

It was too strange!

Vivi muttered quietly, “She takes the seat of Not–So–Ordinary! Even if she’s insanely rich, why does she have to be so arrogant and domineering? But why hasn’t Not–So–Ordinary appeared yet? Did he run away because he was angry?”

The thoughts of the others present were similar.

A journalist directly asked, “Miss Scott, did you sit in the wrong place?”

“I don’t think so.” Ziana took a look at the name tag. “Isn’t the name on it Not–So–Ordinary?”

Colter saw his young apprentice’s proud challenge and felt secretly pleased.

He cleared his throat and spoke up, “Hello, everyone. I am Colter Davis. Today is Not–So–Ordinary’s first public appearance. As you can see, Ziana Scott is actually Not–So–Ordinary, so there is no problem with her sitting here.”

Ziana nodded calmly and said, “I am Not–So–Ordinary, and Not–So–Ordinary is me. Someone suggested online that I participate in this art exhibition to better understand myself. Now I have a better understanding of myself, and I want you all to understand me too.”

Her words were arrogant, conceited, and outrageous!