296

Chapter 296 Five Years Ago 12

“Prepare twenty billion dollars in three days, ship it to the Derex Strait, and hang white flags on the ship, then someone will meet it.”

Boris hung up the phone without saying another word.

Kasen, who was staring at him, snorted slightly, “You’re smart.

“After seven days, you will get twenty billion dollars, then you should let her go.” Boris reminded him significantly, “If you are too greedy, you will get nothing and lose your life in the end.”

“Are you cursing me?” Kasen threatened him with narrowed eyes, “If so, you definitely die before me.”

Boris said calmly, “You know what I mean.”

would

Kasen’s expression turned dark, “When I get the money, you die. So cherish the last five days. And when you die, do you think she will remember you?”

Boris’ face took on a ghastly expression instantly.

Knowing that he had hit Boris in the right place, Kasen’s bad mood swept away, and he laughed, “She’ll be with another man after you’re gone. That’s why only an idiot would love someone with all his heart. It is indeed surprising that Boris, who is so famous abroad, would one day make such a losing proposition.

“You’ve spent so much money to protect her life, but unfortunately, she will no longer be yours.”

Boris’ lips trembled slightly, and his eyes cut at Kasen like a sword, “So what?”

“You idiot!” Kasen rubbed the bead bracelet in his hands, waved his hands, and ordered,

“Take him out.”

Boris glanced at the table, “There is one more thing.”

Kasen slowly raised his eyelids, “Do you think I’m the genie of the lamp who grants you three wishes? Get out of here before I get angry!”

“Give her three meals a day with vegetables and meat, and prepare some bedding.”

Boris said calmly.

Kasen directly grabbed the wine bottle on the table and threw it at Boris.

Boris dodged sideways.

The wine bottle hit the ground with a crisp sound.

Kasen smiled grimly, “You’re f**king kidnapped now, not on vacation! I’m doing you a favor by keeping you alive, so don’t make me put a bullet in your head! What the f**k are you all doing?! Teach him a lesson! Or else he thinks I’m some great guy!”

The men present rushed forward and beat Boris severely.

Tied hands and feet, Boris could not fight back but curled up in a ball to protect himself.

It was a long time before the men stopped.

Boris was lying on the ground with his face covered in blood. Kasen looked at him, annoyed, and waved his hand, “Drag him away.”

Several people grabbed Boris’ hair and dragged him out.

Beneath him was the coa rse sand, which at first hurt him very, very badly, and at last

the pain numbed him.

Boris heard all kinds of nasty words. The men spoke in Galia’s dialect at a breakneck pace, laughing and swearing, nothing nice to say.