204

Chapter 204 I Love You With All My Heart

Luke toyed with his cane, stroking the patterns on it with his long fingers, “Edison, because of what happened five years ago, my family all felt that you and Ziana were destined, and they didn’t care about your family background. Though they took you as Ziana’s future fiance, I always think that you are not good for her.”

Edison, “I know it.”

Luke still fixated his eyes on the golden cane and continued, “There is actually another reason why I don’t like you other than your background”

“You think that I approached Ziana for other motives.” Edison replied calmly, “But you have investigated me for years and if I really got close to her on purpose, you would have already got to the bottom of it with your remarkable capability. Well, now that you can’t find it, it proves that I was there that day just on coincidence.”

“Well, this is exactly why I don’t trust you.” Luke naturally couldn’t tell him all his doubts, “I can just say that you are really good at covering your tracks.”

“Mr. Andrew. You must be making up stories here.” Edison remained calm, and continued, “How can I be convicted for what I haven’t done? You care about Ziana, and I understand your concerns, but you can’t just slander me over this.”

Luke raised his eyes unhurriedly. He looked indifferent and ruthless.

But he suddenly let out a smile, “Ziana wants to have a relationship with you and I certainly can’t go against her ideas, but I will continue investigating you. If I find out that you are related to what happened five years ago, I will let you pay. You’d better be smart and hide your tracks well.”

“Mr. Andrew still thinks that I plotted the kidnapping five years ago?” Edison got angry, and there was a hint of anger on his usually gentle face, “Why did I do that? What is good for me in it? Before that, I don’t even know Ziana!”

“You surly got some benefits from her, right?” Luke asked.

“That’s your family matter. I didn’t force you to do it!” Edison was furious.

Luke looked at him coldly, “Then tell me, how can a Western prince who never got out of his palace before coincidentally went past that place? You didn’t even travel abroad before that.”

Edison mocked at the words and repeated again, “I’ve explained it many times. It was my coming-of-age graduation trip!”

Edison got agitated and gritted his teeth, “I swear to G*d with my life. I want nothing from Ziana. Otherwise I will be killed when I go out! You investigate me all you want. If I actually did it, you can just kill me! I won’t have any complaints.”

“Okay.” Luke put down his cane, “I can for now believe that you really have nothing to do with it. But still, no one can cover his tracks perfectly. Even though some people related to that matter have died, the truth will come to light as long as I can put my heart to it.”

“Well then, I hope you can find the truth one day.” Edison raised his chin, the redness at the end of his eyes looking attractive.

Luke remained unmoved, “As long as you treat Ziana with your heart, I will come and apologize to you myself once I find out that you have nothing to do with that matter.”

“I’ll be waiting!”

After Edison came out of the luxury suite, he got depressed, and he was rarely edgy and irritated.

He took the elevator to the sixth floor and knocked on the door naturally.

In less than half a minute, the door was opened.

A dashing guy with watery eyes and dimples saw him and said in surprise, “Xiaver! What happened? Come on in

Jackson pulled Edison into the room, and pushed him to the bathroom, “Hurry up and take a shower.”

Edison shook his head, “I’ll go back to my room to take the shower later. What do

you want?”

Jackson turned around and poured him a cup of water, “I heard that Miss Scott fell into the sea?”

“Right.”

“What happened…”

“She seems to be afraid of the rain.” Edison concluded based on what he saw, “She doesn’t remember what happened five years ago. Help me find out what happened.”

Jackson said in surprise, “Huh? She forgot you? But how can she and Boris run away if it wasn’t for you? She forgot you? What about Boris?”

“He didn’t remember me either.” Edison frowned, “Besides, the Scott family knew that they have lost their memory.”

Jackson was confused, “How can two people lose their memory together, and miraculously forget what happened five years ago?”

Edison pondered for a long time before uttering one word, “Hypnosis.”

Jackson got even more bewildered, “Huh? Why? Why were they hypnotize at the same time?”

It must be related to the kidnapping five years ago.

Edison couldn’t figure out what happened exactly by taking random guesses.

“Try to look it up.” Edison ordered, “But perhaps it’s a good thing for me that they forget how they went through the ups and downs together.”

“How can it be a good thing? Miss Scott even forgot about you. You clearly had the upper hand five years ago.”

Edison was silent for a while, “I have the advantage now. What do you want from me?”

Jackson coughed lightly in embarrassment, “Let’s talk about the first thing.”

Edison leaned against the window sill, and his expression didn’t fluctuate much.

“Xiaver, didn’t you tell me to continue lurking in that chatting group? According to the latest information, Miss Scott hasn’t

dated any men.”

“I know. Tell me something I don’t know.”

Jackson pursed his lips. He immediately beamed with joy when this topic was brought up, “Under my coercion and temptation, in the past half a month, thirty-two guys have left the group themselves! Congratulations! Edison, you have fewer competitors! I will work harder and get rid of all the men in the group!”

Edison got a bit pleased, “Well done. Keep working hard. What about the second thing?”

Jackson got a bit embarrassed, “You have to promise you won’t get angry.”

“I’ve already guessed who it’s related to.” Edison finished drinking the water in his cup and passed Jackson, “Bye.”

Jackson hurriedly stopped Edison, “Don’t leave, Edison. Princess Lia asked me to convey the message to you.”

As soon as the name Princess Lia was mentioned, Edison got agitated.

Edison strode out and turned cold and uncaring.

Jackson said sadly, “Xiaver, Princess Lia is your mother, and she loves you. She has sacrificed much for you to gain a firm

foothold in our Western Royalty. She will get hurt if you are so cold to her!”

“Parents aren’t always right. Do you still remember those days when your mother and you were bullied in the royal family?” Jackson thought that he can probably talk some senses into Edison, and continued earnestly, “She arranged the marriage with the daughter of Duke Bourne for you.”

“I said I’m not interested in the daughter of the Duke Bourne!”

“After she found out that you like Miss Scott, didn’t she immediately stop mentioning the Duke Bourne to you?” Jackson hurriedly said, “Besides, she asked me to tell you that she supports you and Miss Scott. She wants you to be with her. She respects your ideas and hopes that you will marry the woman you like.”

Edison laughed coldly, pushed Jackson away, and left without looking back.