245

Chapter 245 Hypnotherapy

“What’s the matter?” Hank asked in a deep voice.

Boris didn’t answer. His scarlet eyes stared straight at Hank, making his heart tremble.

Fortunately, Hank saw varies kinds of ment*l patients.

He stabilized his mind and turned to look at Biber:

Biber met his gaze and shook his head helplessly, “I don’t know his situation well.”

Biber was with Livia on a date today. He didn’t know they had gone to the art exhibition until he received a call Vivi.

Hank understood. He didn’t ask any more, called the nurse, and took Boris into the treatment room.

Boris’s condition was very unstable. His hands and body were shaking. Hank prescribed him a tranquilizer.

Once the tranquilizer was injected, Boris’s situation improved significantly.

In less than ten minutes, his body stopped shaking, and his scarlet eyes gradually unfocused and then calmed again.

“Is it better?” Hank pulled up a chair and sat beside him and asked.

Boris leaned on the sofa, rubbed his face with his palms for a long time, and then replied in a low

voice, “Thank you.”

“As a doctor, this is my responsibility. You don’t need to thank me.” Hank crossed his hands on his lap. His voice was gentle and calm, “Since your mood has stabilized now, let’s go for a checkup. It’s almost time for a follow-up visit.”

Boris was awake the whole time when he fell ill today. He knew something was wrong with him.

Hearing what Hank said, he did not refute.

Hank continued to ask, “Have you finished taking the medicine?”

“Yes.”

“Are you still having nightmares recently?”

“It’s still the same.” Boris paused and added, “Occasionally.”

Hank was not surprised by the answer, “Can you see them clearly in the nightmare?”

The last time Boris visited, he said that all he saw in his dream were black shadows. He couldn’t see their faces clearly.

Boris shook his head, “No.”

Hank kept asking, “So, do you remember what happened before?”

Boris still shook his head, “No.”

Hank was thoughtful when he heard the words. He judged Boris’s condition and asked, “What’s going on today? Can you tell me about it?”

Boris remained silent.

Hank was not in a hurry and waited quietly.

After a while, Boris told Hank what had happened at the art exhibition today in details.

Hank came to the conclusion, “She has a great influence on you. It seems that you are very concerned about the past between the two of you.”

Boris didn’t respond.

Hank didn’t wait for his answer but continued to speak, “Given your current situation, I, as a professional psychologist, suggest you take the initiative to stay away from her.”

As soon as he finished speaking, Boris turned to look at him unhappily.

Hank met his gaze bravely, “She can easily irritate you and control your emotions, which is very detrimental to the recovery. You suffer from ptsd. Your emotions are more complex and easily agitated than ordinary people, besides…”