267

Chapter 267 Ziana’s Prediction Is Accurate

The next day, the sky was bright.

As usual, Ziana was served out of bed by the staff, and little Ewen, who was still snuggled up in bed, also woke up when he heard the sounds.

Rubbing his sleepy eyes with his chubby little hands, he looked adorable and cute.

The maids all liked him and fought to play with him.

Usually, little Ewen would play with everyone, but today with Ziana around, he only had eyes for his Mom.

No matter who tried to make him laugh, he always turned his head and followed Ziana with his gaze.

After changing into her workout clothes, Ziana expertly dressed the little one and carried him out of bed.

During the days that Coupling Reality Show was not yet airing, she spent all her time taking care of her baby son and did everything herself, which now came naturally to her.

When the maids tried to take little Ewen from Ziana, Ewen clung tightly to Ziana’s neck.

Ziana smiled and said, “Let him come down with me. When I go for a run later, you can hold him on the side.”

When they arrived at the sports field, they found someone else was already there.

Edison had obviously arrived very early. His forehead was covered in sweat. He slowly came to a stop when he saw the mother and

son.

He smiled at Ziana and greeted her, “Good morning, Ziana.”

“Morning.”

“Good morning, Ewen.” Edison looked at the little guy in Ziana’s arms and asked, “May I hold you?”

As he spoke, Edison reached out his hand. Unexpectedly, Ewen glanced at him, turned his head away, and leaned against Ziana’s neck.

Edison looked slightly surprised and shrugged. “It seems like I haven’t been coming here often enough, and Ewen doesn’t remember me.”

“Recently, he has been very clingy to me,” Ziana explained, “As long as I’m around, he usually won’t let anyone else hold him.”

“Ewen is attached to you now.” Edison chuckled, “Shall we run together?”

“Sure.”

It was still midsummer, but the playground was surrounded by trees, which were lush and green, and only mottled light spots leaked

out.

Ziana played with Ewen for a while. Although Ewen couldn’t speak, he understood most of what she said.

Ziana blinked and said, “How about letting Lillian carry you and let Mommy go for a run?”

Ewen tilted his head and stared at her.

Ziana gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, “If you agree, give Mom a kiss.”

She leaned over. Ewen stretched out his neck and kissed her on the cheek, giggling.

“You’re such a good boy, Ewen. Mom will come back soon.” Ziana said as she handed him over to Lillian.

This time, the little one didn’t cling to her but obediently opened his arms to Lillian.

Ziana praised him, “Ewen is so great. You stay here and watch Mom run!”

Chapter 267 Ziana’s Prediction Is Accurate