238

Chapter 238 The New Season of ‘Love 101’ Begins Airing.

“Related to Ziana?” Boris was not sure.

“Biber affirmed his speculation, I think so too.”

“Can it be investigated?” Boris asked.

Biber had already anticipated his reaction. “We can try asking Princess Dorris.”

After discussing the matter at hand, Biber noticed that he was frequently rubbing his forehead and asked him how his recent illness

was.

“Are you still having nightmares?”

Boris nodded, “Occasionally.”

Biber became worried, but said, “Take your medicine properly. In a few days, I’ll help you make an appointment for a follow–up examination.”

Boris didn’t seem to care much and just stared at the computer screen, lost in thought.

About the announcement of Vivi Colin’s kidnapping, it appeared online a week later.

According to the police announcement, the suspect involved in Vivi’s kidnapping has been arrested, and an explanation was given regarding the malicious speculations and insults of unrelated persons online, stating that the incident has nothing to do with Ziana.

After the statement was released, netizens who were following the incident started speculating and discussing it.

The Love 101 production team saw the resolution of this matter and, in less than ten minutes, their official Instagram account posted several posts.

@Love101: [Next Monday, seven days from now, the newly updated Love 101 will start again! We hope everyone will come and watch! See you there!]

@Love101: [Due to personal reasons, Mr. Lewis will be leaving the Love 101 recording in the next episode. Let us thank Mr. Lewis for the joy and excitement he brought us. At the same time, in the next episode, the program group will welcome a new male guest!]

@Love101: [Announcement! The winners of the Coupling Reality Show Season 2 are Ziana and Edison! The two will receive an S–class movie resource and an A–variety show resource!]

It must be said that Love 101 is a success.

It has become the number one variety show in Oslosall that everyone knows!

During the week it was briefly suspended, everyone was counting the days.

Now that it’s been announced that the Coupling Reality Show can resume normal broadcasting, everyone is excited and thrilled.

“Babe, a day without you is like three autumns! Do you know how I’ve been living without you?!”

“Babe, tell me why you have to wait another seven days! I want to see you now! Do you hear me!”

“Mr. Lewis is leaving the Coupling Reality Show, it must be because he and Vivi have reconciled!”

“The truth is revealed upstairs! Mr. Lewis went on the show in the first place for Vivi, and now that they have gone through a difficult time together, their love is probably even deeper and better than before!”

“Thanks to the kidnappers‘ matchmaking! This season’s kidnappers, I would like to call them the living matchmaker!”

“I’ve seen bound feet, but I’ve never seen bound brains! Vivi’s fans actually thanked the kidnappers, what kind of confusing operation

is this?”

“I just want to ask, does Vivi know about the filial behavior of her fans?”

“Hehe, if you guys want to say that, I have to suspect that the kidnappers were hired by Vivi!”

“Upstairs!!! I think you’re right!”

“I’m a fan of Ziana, I don’t care if the male and female leads get back together or not, I only care that Ziana has won again! Ziana is so

awesome!”

“Ziana actually won the second season? Ah? How did they win the second season?”

While netizens were discussing the matter heatedly, the Love 101 program team released another video.

The video showed the complete process of Ziana completing the task in the second season of the Coupling Reality Show.

The video showed the complete process of Ziana completing the task, from receiving the task card to finding out that the task was to steal a painting, sneaking into the exhibition hall in the dark, skillfully avoiding the infrared beams, successfully stealing the painting, and switching it with a fake one.

As soon as this video was released, it immediately attracted countless views and attention from the public.

When the public saw that Ziana had won again in the second season, many of them thought it was a conspiracy by the program team. However, after watching the entire video, they began to question whether the talented woman in the video was really Ziana.