341

Chapter 341 Get Rid of Me

Winifred brought three cars and parked them sideways in the middle of the road, blocking the road completely

As soon as Winifred saw Ziana coming, Winifred immediately gritted her teeth like a wild rat and shouted, “Ziana!”

Ziana also had a gloomy face and yelled coldly, “Get out of the way!”

Winifred crossed her arms in front of her chest. “Why? Who do you think you are? Although it seems you owe Scope Island, even if it is your place, your police station would not dare to do anything to me! Look at me now.”

“I can beat you up.” Ziana smiled suddenly. “Would you like to try?”

Winifred glared at her. “Are you threatening me? Don’t forget that my dad is the deputy leader of the Wesbruck Military, and I am the daughter of Duke Bourne. If you touch me, it will directly affect the relationship between the two countries!”

Ziana was silent.

She was indeed not afraid of Winifred, and the Scott family was not afraid of the deputy leader of the Wesbruck Military, but if they got involved, it would be very troublesome.

Therefore, she began to blame Edison again in her heart.

Ziana hated men who brought trouble for her the most!

Seeing that she didn’t speak, Winifred thought Ziana was afraid and said complacently, “Doesn’t the Scott family just have a little money? No matter how rich you are, you can’t override power. My father is the deputy leader of the Wesbruck Military. With one command from him, this island can be razed to the ground!”

“What the hell are you trying to say?” Ziana interrupted her impatiently. “It’s a waste of time to talk a bunch of

useless nonsense!”

“You!” Winifred was furious, “Okay! I’m here to warn you. Stay away from Edison. As the dignified young lady of the Scott family, how can you be so shamelessly to be a mistress? Is that what your parents taught you? Are you really so short of men? I can find you some, so you won’t have to go…”

There was a loud sound.

Ziana slapped Winifred in the face.

“Ouch!”

Winifred cried out in pain.

There was another sound.

Ziana slapped her again.

Winifred

was so angry that she rushed towards Ziana crazily.

Ziana dodged sideways, quickly grabbed Winifred’s hair with one hand, and pulled Winifred back with a single force.

Winifred’s scalp hurt so much that she shed tears, and she covered her head with both hands, which was more convenient for Ziana, so Ziana slapped Winifred one after another.

Seeing this, the bodyguards Winifred brought wanted to stop Ziana, but Ziana’s bodyguards were also professional, so they directly pulled out their guns.

Now no one dared to move again.

Everyone watched Ziana slap Winifred.

Winifred started yelling and cursing, and then it turned into crying and begging for mercy.

She was crying out of breath. “Stop beating… Please stop.”

Only then did Ziana let go of Winifred. “I hit you because of what you said. I’ll say it again. I don’t know what kind of entanglement you have with Edison. It’s your business. You can make trouble however you want with him. Just don’t involve me. I’m not a mistress, and I’m not interested in stealing Edison from you. It’s just a man. If you want him, I’ll give him to you.”

After she finished speaking, she stretched out her hand to Donald, and Donald immediately handed over her phone.

Ziana called Edison and put it on speaker.

The phone was connected quickly.

Edison sounded surprised. “Ziana. You called me? What’s wrong? Do you want to ask about Winifred? Don’t worry. I will tell her clearly and let her leave here. I’m on my way to find her now.”

“Come to find me. She’s here.” Ziana replied, “I’ll send you the location on WhatsApp.”

Edison became anxious when he heard this. “Is she bothering you again? What’s wrong with her?”

Ziana frowned. “You’d better come here as soon as possible.”

“I know. I’m coming now.”

Ziana hung up the phone and said to Winifred, “Just wait.”

Within half an hour, a Ferrari roared by.

After Edison got off the car, he went straight to Ziana.

Winifred screamed jealously, “Edison! I’m your fiancée. Didn’t you see me here?”

Edison glanced at her and said indifferently, “I have never admitted that you are my fiancée!”

“No matter whether you admit it or not, I am! My father and your mother have already settled this matter. You can’t change it!” Winifred asked him, “Are you going to disobey your mother?”

Edison’s voice became colder. “Ask whoever decides this marriage to marry you. I won’t marry you, and even if you ask me a hundred times, a thousand times, I won’t marry you. I don’t like you. I like Ziana, and if you continue to stalk and harass her like this, it will only make me sick of you even more!”

“What’s so good about her? My face is swollen from her slaps. She is a vicious and bad woman!” Winifred said in a crying voice,

Edison said indifferently, “If you don’t come to her, will you be slapped?”

“You are going to take her side, right?” Winifred asked with trembling lips.

Edison frowned. “She is the one I like. If I don’t take her side, which side should I take?”

“Edison! Don’t forget! You have today’s status and power in Wesbruck, all because of my father! Are you going to kick down the ladder now? Are you that ungrateful?” Winifred said loudly, “Who was the one kneeling in front of my dad and asking my dad to help him? Who was the one always pleasing me?”

She pointed at his nose and cursed, “Now that you get what you want, you think you can just get rid of me, right?”