248

Chapter 248 Don’t Add Any Trouble to Me

“Max, do you remember Boris?” Charlie asked seriously.

Max stayed abroad all year round, and didn’t know about Boris and Ziana’s secret marriage.

Max was a seasoned person who had been through many hardships. Although he was surprised, he asked

calmly, “Yes. What happened to him?”

Then Charlie explained to him in detail about Boris receiving psychological treatment.

“Boris’s PTSD has relapsed, and he plans to use hypnosis to retrieve the memories from five years ago. This case happens to be handled by one of my students, but since the hypnosis failed, he came to me for advice,”

Charlie explained.

Max didn’t have much knowledge in the field of m*ntal illness.

He asked in confusion, “Why did it relapse? Wasn’t it cured back then?”

Charlie shook his head and denied, “No, strictly speaking, his PTSD was not completely cured back then. At that time, because of Miss Scott, he asked for hypnosis as soon as possible. After the hypnosis, he forgot

that past memory and naturally, his PTSD did not relapse.”

“He remembers the past now?”

“Vaguely, but he already knows that he lost his memories, Charlie replied.

This sentence implied that Boris would try to regain his lost memories no matter what.

If they wanted to stop him, it would be of little significance.

Seeing that Max was silent, Charlie continued, “As a doctor, my suggestion is to let him receive proper

treatment.”

Max remained silent.

He didn’t want to hurt Boris, but he didn’t want to hurt his precious daughter Ziana even more.

Now that what happened five years ago had passed, and during the five years of concealment, everything

had been improving.

he didn’t want Ziana to remember those painful past events again.

It was the selfishness of being a father.

He was willing to give her the best of everything, and was willing to give everything in exchange for a happy

and worry-free life for her.

However, those past events were real and could be hidden for a while, but could they be kept hidden forever?

Ziana remembered everything one day, would she blame their decision?

Max considered all aspects, and finally asked, “If you hypnotize him again, what will happen?”

Charlle sighed, “The effectiveness cannot be guaranteed, because in my career, there has been no precedent for hypnotizing the same person twice. If you want me to answer objectively, then I can tell you that the risk factor is relatively high.”

Boris previously suffered from PTSD, making him an unhealthy person to begin with.

Using hypnotism again rashly might cause the worst result – madness.

“Max, concealing the facts is not a solution,” Charlie hinted.

Max knew it clearly, “I know, I’ll think about it. Before I make my decision, don’t tell Boris the truth.”