280

Chapter 280 Encounter Ziana

“You found it?!” Biber said in surprise. “It’s fast.”

In fact, Biber had made reasonable speculation before calling Boris. He asked tentatively, “Could it be related to the Scott Family?”

Biber had always been smart. He was much better than Steven.

Boris was not surprised that Biber could guess it correctly.

Boris said firmly, “Well. According to the information I have so far, it is probably related to the

Scott Family.

“That’s interesting,” Biber chuckled. He suddenly remembered something and asked, “So, Ziana. saved you five years ago, right?”

Boris compressed his lips and responded, “Yes. We’ve even been in love.”

“What?” Biber was a little surprised. “I didn’t expect this. How old was she five years ago? You are

older than Miss Scott.”

Speaking of this, Biber realized something. “You are still older than Miss Scott. Could it be that the Scott Family thought you were too old, so they didn’t agree with you being with Miss Scott and hypnotized you?”

“Don’t you forget your age? You are also older than Livia?” Boris knew Biber was joking, so he didn’t care about it. He asked for his opinion, “I want to ask the Scott Family face to face about what

had happened five years ago.”

With the Scott family’s wealth and power, if they wanted to hide it from Boris, Boris would not be

able to find these things.

Since Boris had already discovered these things, it was better to ask the Scotts clearly than to continue to investigate it secretly.

Biber had already guessed Boris’ thoughts. “When will you go to see the Scotts?”

“Tomorrow,” Boris said firmly, “it’s better sooner than later.”

“Okay.” Biber thought for a while and continued, “According to what you said, Professor Charlie also worked for the Scott Family. Hank said Charlie was the one who had hypnotized you in those years. When you meet the Scotts, remember to bring it up and ask Charlie to help you restore your memory. It will be beneficial to your follow-up treatments.”

(Okay.” Boris had also considered it.

He wanted to figure out what had happened five years ago.

“How is the investigation of Sean’s company?” Boris didn’t forget this.

It was important to restore his memory, but it was also necessary to prevent Sean.

Sean was like a wolf. He was watching for the proper moment for action. As long as he was still there, Borts would not be able to relax.

“It’s just a new company. There are no loopholes now.” A cold light flashed across Biber’s eyes. “We have to wait.”

Even if they couldn’t find Sean’s loopholes, they could create a loophole for him.

Success and failure in the business field depended on personal ability. While not falling into other people’s traps, it was also necessary to set raps for others.

wwwww

“Okay.” Mentioning, Sean, Boris’ eyes were full of coldness. “Is there anything else? If not, I’ll hang up. I’m driving now.”

After Boris finished speaking, there was no response on the other end of the phone.

He glanced at the screen and found that the signal was weak.

Then, he noticed that he had driven into a forest.

Boris hung up the phone.

The place where Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee lived was on the mountain. There were lush trees, so the signal was not good.

When he drove into the forest, it was normal that there was no signal, so the call was interrupted.

Boris was calm. He drove forward along the road according to the memory of when he came here.

There were no lights in the forest. Boris drove the car in the dark forest. The car lights lightened the

quiet road.

Boris drove carefully. After about half an hour, he suddenly saw a reflective warning sign ahead.

He looked ahead and saw a car with double flashes not far away.

Boris wondered, “Did someone’s car break down here?”

Boris frowned and slowed down.

He drove the car slowly. When his car was less than ten meters away, he turned off the engine and

got out of the car.

“Do you need any help?” Boris asked.

“Yes!” A charming and familiar female voice sounded.

Boris was shocked. He went to the other side of the car and saw the woman squatting next to the

tire.

Ziana happily looked up at the man. When she saw that it was Boris, she ceased her smile

immediately. “I don’t need your help. You can go.”

Boris glanced at her and then at her car. He compressed his lips.

Boris thought, “Does she hate me so much?”

Ziana’s car broke down, and her mobile phone had no signal, so there was no way to call for help.

This road was remote. Few cars would drive on this road.

Boris was the only one who could help her, but Ziana still stubbornly refused his help.

Boris looked at Ziana and snorted. “Don’t be capricious. If I leave, you will have to stay here alone all night. There are many mosquitoes at night.”

“It’s none of your business. I’m willing to stay here,” Ziana said in a m*ffled voice.

“But I am not willing to.” Boris grabbed Ziana’s wrist and pulled her up.

“What are you doing?” Ziana struggled. “What are you not willing to?”

Boris pushed Ziana against the car, looked at her, and smiled. “I’m not willing to leave you feed mosquitoes.”

Ziana’s expression changed, but she finally didn’t say a word.

Looking at her expression, Boris felt relieved.

here to

His frowned brows released. He smiled and said, “Well, just stand here. I’ll see what’s going on.”