chapter 178

Chapter 178 Wild Men

“Let’s go.”

When she realized it, she quickly gave Edison a wink.

Edison laughed when he saw this, “It’s fine. I’m not afraid of him.”

Ziana shook her head, “I’m not afraid of him.”

Edison was puzzled, “Then you… how did you run away when you saw him?”

Ziana sighed helplessly, and pointed to her brain, “He’s sick in the head.”

Edison laughed, “I see it a bit.”

Ziana was amused, “Could it be just a bit?”

Edison thought awhile, “I can’t speak ill of my rival, and I don’t need to slander him to elevate myself.”

There was a hint of approval in Ziana’s eyes.

Edison and Boris were two completely different people.

The former was restrained and gentle, while the latter was arrogant and rude.

Talking to the former was like a spring breeze, talking to the latter could make one crazy.

Boris was always precise in provoking her, making her lose her temper and could not control her emotions.

She didn’t have to care about her image, provided that Edison was not present.

Now her preparatory option was still on the sidelines, and she must not let him see her angry.

“If you can’t provoke, you can hide.” Ziana shrugged helplessly, “Let’s go quickly.”

Edison spoke lazily, with a doting voice, “I’ll listen to the princess.”

He pushed the suitcase and quickened his pace, Ziana followed closely behind, but her walking posture was awkward.

This scene fell into Boris’s eyes behind them, and he couldn’t help but get angry.

Why was she running? Could he eat her?

Her shoes were soaked in the rain, and she still ran fast. In the past, whenever it rained, she was afraid to dive into his arms.

He frowned and strode after them. When he was about to grab Ziana’s wrist, the woman dodged away.

She turned her head to look at him. Considering that Edison was present, she asked in a gentle voice, “Mr. Lewis, what’s the matter?”

Boris glanced at Edison, “I have something to tell you.”

Ziana frowned, “Some other time, I’m a little busy now.”

Boris snorted, “Are you busy with your new love?”

Ziana said, “Since you know, why are you here to bother us?”

Boris’s heart ached due to anger, and he looked down, seeing the rainwater overflowing from the edge of her pumps, his eyes

darkened a bit.

Her skin was fair, and even her feet were white and shiny.

But once exposed to cold and heat, the delicate skin would turn reddish, looking very pitiful.

He pursed his lips, suppressing his jealousy, “I have something to tell you.”

Ziana pouted, “I don’t want to hear it.”

Boris thought awhile, “Then I will follow you until you want to hear it.”

Ziana was speechless.

Boris raised his eyebrows, “TII leave after I finish speaking”