251

Chapter 251 She May Also Lose Her Memory

Zezili said confidently, “You two are engaged, so you must marry her!”

“How did we come to have an engagement?” Boris seemed calm compared to Zezili’s forceful

demeanor.

Boris frowned slightly and asked in confusion, “There has never been any collaboration or interaction between the Lewis family and the Scott family. My parents may not even want to recognize me as their son, let alone arrange an engagement for me.”

Zezili didn’t expect that he would suddenly mention the engagement.

He opened his mouth and blew his mustache to the sides. “The engagement was arranged a long time ago. Just because you don’t know doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Don’t interrupt me. I’m asking you, are you and Vivi breaking up or not?”

Boris looked at him and asked, “Is this a threat?”

“Threat you? I want to kick your ass!” Zezili pointed at Boris‘ nose and scolded him. “What’s so good about Vivi? What do you see in her? Can she compare with Ziana?”

“Whether in appearance or ability, Vivi doesn’t measure up! I think you’re just stubborn, or she has put a spell on you! Her eyes are filled with vanity and greed. You’re usually quite capable. How come you can’t see it when you encounter her?”

Boris lowered his head and took a sip of coffee. The corners of his mouth curled up slightly. “I’m willing to give her whatever she wants. If she wants money, I’ll give her money. She says she wants to marry me, so I’ll marry her. Whatever she wants in the future, I’ll satisfy her!”

“You!” Zezili clenched his teeth in anger, placing his hands on his waist while gasping for breath. “Are you crazy? If she wants to take over the entire Lewis Company, would you give it to her?”

“Exactly! Vivi has saved my life. If she wants it, I’ll give it to her.” Boris raised his head and spoke gratefully. “Five years ago, she saved my life, changed my cornea, and cared for me in the hospital for several months. If it weren’t for her, I would have already died, and there wouldn’t be Lewis Company that exists now.”

“She saved my life. Even if she wanted my life, I would give it to her!”

Zezili felt his blood boil and blurted out without thinking, “She’s nothing but a fake savior! Your

real savior is…”

“Who is it?” Boris asked with a cold smile, which was both mischievous and cunning. “Since you

said that she is not my savior, who do you think it is?”

Oops!

He had fallen into a trap!

Zezili suddenly realized that Boris was fishing for his answer!

Zezili knew that with Boris‘ intelligence, he had already

w, no matter how he explained it, Boris wouldn‘

sed the answer from his reaction.

him again.

Zeziki looked at the young man in front of him and a solemn

face, “Bastard, How can

you even trick your own grandfather!”

“Will Grandpa tell me the truth?” Boris did not deny it. Instead, he asked casually.

Zezili stayed silent for a moment but still sighed, “You shouldn’t ask.”