211

Chapter 211 Don’t Fall in Love with Me Too Easily

The man in the hat dragged the suitcase over, and when he opened it, there was Vivi bound inside.

She curled up into a ball, her eyes were covered with a black cloth, her mouth was slightly open, and she was panting very loudly, like a dying fish.

Darlene frowned harder, feeling physically uncomfortable, “Is she dying? If she dies, I’ll not let you go!”

“How is it possible?” the man in the hat kicked Vivi, and she moved slightly.

He shrugged without much emotion, “Isn’t she still alive?”

Darlene stared at her for a while confirming that Vivi would not die for a while, but Vivi’s state made her very uneasy.

“Why is she like this? Did you drug her?” she asked contemptuously, thinking of these people’s methods.

The man didn’t deny it, “Yes.”

Darlene gritted her teeth, “How dare you disobey my order? Did I ask you to do so?”

“Master let me do it,” the man in the hat imitated his tone, “If she dies in a few days, that would be the best, then we can stimulate Boris severely, and it is best to let him collapse, and we can catch the opportunity to attack the Lewis family.”

“But if she is rescued, Boris will only be more cautious and send more people to protect her. How can we control her then?” the man raised this question and squinted at her, “If we don’t drug her, will she listen to us? Will she do things for us?”

When he explained, Darlene was a bit embarrassed.

She snorted, “Of course, you have learned a lot from a pitfall. Your master failed once, and this time he came back with a smarter brain.”

“If he hears you praise him like this, he will definitely like you more.”

Darlene’s face changed suddenly, and a flash of disgust flashed in her eyes, “Does he deserve to like me since he was so filthy? Doesn’t he know his background? He is only a dog of mine. You’d better tell him to figure out who he is.”

The man in the hat paused, “I will convey it.”

“Hmph!” Darlene was annoyed seeing Vivi’s appearance, and buckled the suitcase, “Have you brought that thing?”

“Already got it.”

Darlene took a deep breath and made a decision, “Okay, let’s do it in three days.”

“I will arrange it,” the man replied respectfully.

After hearing his words, Darlene felt more at ease, “Don’t let anyone find out.”

“Please believe me,” after the man finished speaking, his eyes fell on her face again, “Master already learned about the conflict between you and Miss Scott, and he said that he will take revenge on you later, but you should bear it now.”

“Just be a good dog, and don’t worry about what he shouldn’t. He is a useful dog if he hands the Lewis family to me,” Darlene said bluntly, “He can’t even handle the Lewis family, let alone the Scott Family. He wants to die, but I don’t want to!”

While talking, the phone suddenly rang.

Seeing that Anthony was calling, Darlene guessed that it must be about the consortium.

She took a deep breath and answered the phone.

Anthony’s attitude was even worse than yesterday, “Darlene, what evil did I do in my previous life? Why did I give birth to