254

Chapter 254 Heading to Scope Island

After saying that, Catherine waited for a long time, but there was no response.

She tentatively asked, “Mr. Lewis?”

Boris then came back to his senses and asked, “What?”

“What else do you want to know?” Catherine smiled, “Basically, I’ve told you everything I know.”

Boris didn’t mince his words with her and asked, “Do you know why Edison came back to Japera City this time?”

Catherine shook her head and then nodded. “I didn’t know at first. I thought Edison was just here to participate in the Coupling Reality Show. But it’s strange that Edison would attend a Coupling Reality Show.”

“Why?” Biber asked.

Catherine had a mocking expression on her face as she said, “In my country, Edison has been practicing celibacy, avoiding women. At the beginning of the year, his mother, Princess Lia, had been running around with Duke Bourne. I received news that they were going to arrange a marriage between Edison and Duke Bourne’s daughter, but Edison wasn’t interested!”

“You mean Duke Bourne, the second in command of Western Armed Forces?” Boris had some knowledge about Western Royalty.

“That’s right. What a good marriage!” Catherine said sourly. “When Edison refused, I thought he was crazy. Now that I think about it, it turns out that he is very ambitious. How can the daughter of . Duke Bourne compare with the daughter of the Scott Company?”

“That’s true,” Boris‘ voice turned cold, with a mocking look in his eyes. “If he can get Miss Scott,

will get everything.”

“You are right. There’s nothing that money can’t do in this world. If there is, it means the money was not enough,” Catherine’s tone was firm, “He came to Japera City for Miss Scott. I’ve seen the content that’s been trending, and it seems that Miss Scott is successfully charmed by him.”

That’s why she couldn’t remain calm.

In recent years, Edison had shone with the support of the Scott Company, and Princess Lia had roped in many officials to pave the way for him.

If Edison hooked up with Ziana, it would mean that he would get unconditional support from Scott

Company.

By then, the throne might really fall into Edison’s hands.

Catherine would never allow such a thing to happen!

he

She had worked so hard for so many years. Didn’t she do charity just to be the heir?

“Mr. Lewis, that’s all there is. What about our cooperation…” Catherine got back to the point.

Catherine was actually a little worried that Boris had been asking about Edison all this time and wondered if he wanted to collaborate with him too.

“There’s no problem with cooperation, but it depends on whether you have the ability,” Boris slowly threw out a condition. “There’s something that you need to do. If you can do it well, then we

can cooperate.”

Catherine’s eyes lit up, and she said, “Mr. Lewis, what is it?”

Boris gestured for her to come closer.

Catherine approached him hesitantly and understood after Boris talked. “So as long as I do this thing well, Mr. Lewis will cooperate with me?”

Boris raised his eyebrows and asked, “Correct. Do you trust me?”