320

Chapter 320 The Unusually Calm

Boris’ gaze tell on the intertwined hands of the two. His indifferent expression instantly turned cold.

Boris’ gaze was as sharp as a knife as he looked at Edison. His hostility made Edison shudder.

Ziana frowned and subconsciously stood in front of Edison. This subtle movement was clearly caught by Boris.

A hint of a painful expression flashed through his eyes as Boris slowly shifted his gaze onto Ziana.

Ziana had witnessed Boris lose control before.

Back in Japera City, when Edison had shown interest in Ziana, Boris went on a rampage, spouting nonsense and even threatening to kill Edison.

Today, Boris had witnessed the two of them holding hands, so if he were to lose control again, the situation might be even worse than last time.

Ziana pressed her lips and asked with a cold tone, “Boris, why haven’t you left yet? Didn’t we agree that Donald would send you away after dinner?”

Ziana saw the bulging veins on Boris’ neck and the rolling Adam’s apple, feeling like she was facing a dangerous

animal.

This was a sign of Boris’ impending fury.

Ziana knew Boris would be angry!

Boris was arrogant and presumptuous!

-Did Boris still think that he owned her?

Was Boris going to question what they did in the room?

Who was he to have the right to do so?

“Boris!” Ziana raised her voice and rebuked him, “Please leave now!”

Boris took a deep breath, his lips twitching.

Ziana tensed up, waiting for Boris to spout more narcissistic and conceited nonsense. However, to her surprise, he just gave a forced smile.

“I just came up to pack my things,” Boris answered Ziana’s earlier question. “I’m done now and ready to leave.”

Ziana was stunned.

Ziana was a little confused and suspicious. She glanced at Boris and finally looked into his eyes.

It was indeed Boris.

Boris actually didn’t say any vulgar words!

Maybe it was her firm and cold attitude that made Boris finally realize that she no longer loved him.

No matter what, Boris had returned to normal now. Ziana heaved a sigh of relief and said, “Oh. Then you can go.”

Ziana didn’t say anything nice to him. She just wanted to cut ties with Boris as soon as possible.

She shook her hand, and Edison looked at her, smiling gently. “Let me walk you upstairs.”

“It’s just

I’s just a short distance. I’ll be there in a minute,”

“I want to accompany you,” Edison said softly. “I don’t want to part with you so soon. Let me do it, okay?”

Ziana nodded, noticed that Boris said nothing, and just stood there.

Ziana hesitated for a moment and said, “Let’s go.”

Edison tightened his grip on Ziana’s hand and pulled her past Boris as they walked toward the elevator.

At this moment, two people suddenly came out of another elevator.