298

Chapter 298 Five Years Ago 14

“I want to be with you,” Ziana insisted.

Standing in the rain, she was pale and pathetic, but her eyes showed she was persistent.

Boris winked at the mercenary. The mercenary turned to climb up a tree nearby.

Boris looked at Ziana. Before she said anything, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her with passion.

The rain was cold, but Boris’ lips were hot.

The kiss was so domineering that it almost took all her breath away.

When Ziana was out of breath, Boris let go of her. He gasped and said, “Be obedient.”

Ziana shook her head and whimpered, “Don’t leave me alone.”

“I won’t. Climb up first.” Boris paid attention to the gunshots behind him. “There is no time. Be obedient.”

Ziana fixed her red eyes on Boris. “You said you would agree to my requests because I saved you. Do you remember?”

Boris didn’t expect Ziana to mention that and said coaxingly, “Yes, I agree.”

“I want you to be alive.”

“I will.”

“Okay.” Ziana gritted her teeth. “Boris, if you dare to lie to me, I will never forgive you. I will like another man to make you angry.”

After Ziana said that, she wiped her face and didn’t insist anymore. Then, she turned around and climbed up the tree.

Ziana was concealed by branches and leaves and didn’t stop. Seeing that, Boris endured the pain and continued to run forward.

He cannot be found there.

He wanted to run further.

However, Boris’ wound and great pain made him far less energetic than usual. He had tried to hold on in front of

Ziana. How could he run a long distance?

Those people flanked him and caught him soon.

Kasen stepped forward and hit Boris’ head with the Gatlin on his shoulder.

Boris had a splitting headache and panted silently with his mouth open. At the same time, he heard vicious curses.

“Can you keep running? Don’t struggle. It’s useless. Where can you run now?

“Did you hide your woman? Where is she?

“You can meet each other in hell. Tell me where she is.”

Boris closed his eyes and said nothing, which irritated Kasen. He screamed, “Tie him up!”

Several men dragged Boris and tied his hands and feet to the tree.

Kaşen took out his dagger and laughed horribly. “You have to pay the price of playing tricks on me. One of your eyes is blind. I don’t mind making the other one blind. Since you don’t tell me, I want to see how tough you are.”

Kasen threw the dagger to the burly man beside him and ordered viciously, “Cut out his other eye. I don’t believe that woman won’t come out.”

Boris laughed softly.

Kasen was furious and said fiercely, “Do it!”

The burly man must have done that many times.

He stabbed the sharp dagger into Boris’ eye. There was a mu ffled sound. In the heavy rain, it could hardly be heard.

Boris endured the pain stubbornly and didn’t make a sound.