203

Chapter 203 What Are You Guilty of?

Every time he said a word, Edison’s expression turned ugly.

When Boris stopped, his face was already darkened.

The two men looked at each other as if they were competing with each other, neither giving way.

One is sharp and powerful, like a cold knife with an open blade but no sheath, and the other is light and gentle, but with indelible edges and corners.

The atmosphere in the corridor became solemn because of this.

Sudden.

Edison smiled lightly.

As soon as he changed his stance just now, he sighed faintly, “Mr. Lewis is really eloquent, but it’s a pity that she missed it once, and she won’t make a second mistake. Even if you regret it now, admit your mistake, and want to get her back, She won’t choose you either.”

“Will she definitely choose you?” Boris asked slowly, not annoyed.

On the contrary, at this moment, he had an indescribable calmness and calmness, and even raised his eyebrows mockingly.

In the dreamlike light and shadow, those eyes that have been washed in the water look heavy, and there is a slight contempt in

the darkness.

“She has a lot of choices. Even if she doesn’t choose me, it doesn’t mean she will choose you.” He smiled, “So you chase you, I chase mine, instead of telling me to let go here, why don’t you think about it? Can grab her heart. Or…”

Boris’s expression became more playful, “You dare not compare with me, are you afraid of losing to me again?”

“I can’t lose to you.” Edison shook his head firmly, “Because you hurt her.”

“Then you can say that you have all the advantages, so what are you afraid of?” Boris snorted coldly, “If I were you, since I am sure that I will win, I would just watch her ex-husband chase me coldly and see how he chases me. How happy would it be to see him regretting and weeping bitterly but losing his love forever?”

“If I were you, I wouldn’t even bother fighting with her ex-husband, because I’m good enough, but you are like this now, telling me not to chase her over and over again. In my opinion, it’s a lack of confidence in yourself, and a guilty conscience.” He said Arriving here, he licked his thin lips lightly, and clicked his tongue strangely, “But why are you guilty? Have you ever done something wrong to her?”

“I didn’t!” Edison’s expression changed briefly, but soon returned to normal.

“Then each depends on their ability.” Boris sneered, “Compete like a man.”

Edison was also aroused a little bit bl***dy, his usually cold eyes flashed a bit dark.

He smiled, and the red moles at the end of his eyes were inexplicably glamorous, “Okay, each depends on his ability.”

Boris didn’t say anything else, and walked into the room without even giving him an extra look.

Steven was completely numb, but now he followed quickly, and went into the house together to see Ziana.

In the room, Nina and Susan were standing beside the bed closely.

After hearing the movement, I turned around and saw several men leaving and returning.

Boris, who is the leader, is tall and tall. Although he looks downcast now, he still can’t hide his strong aura.

He is unsmiling, with gloomy eyes and eyebrows, making people afraid for no reason, and even a little afraid to breathe.