200

Chapter 200 He Should Win This Time

“Ziana!”

Boris cursed in a low voice, threw off his suit and leather shoes, and jumped into the sea

Edison also panicked when he saw this.

He didn’t expect such an accident to happen!

Obviously Ziana was so dazzling just now, and her movements were so chic, but she was gone in the blink of an eye.

She can’t she swim?

how so!

A strong sense of suffocation enveloped him.

Looking at the dark sea, he couldn’t help trembling his teeth with the fear and guilt in his heart.

“Heart!”

He growled toward the sea.

The strong wind whipped up the waves, which were half as high as a person’s body, and smashed down hard again!

The dense rain column knocked down his head, his face hurt and his head was confused, and his eyes could hardly be opened!

As the yacht drifted in the waves, he struggled to find Ziana.

Lightning and thunder intertwine, as if the end is coming.

With the sudden flash of white light and the cr****kling sound, he saw the undulating figure.

“Heart treasure!”

Edison saw the direction, and plunged into the water.

He swam towards her with all his strength, but the big waves rolled over and beat him frequently, making his head buzz!

Edison ate several waves, cursed angrily, plunged into the bottom of the water, and swam towards her without hesitation.

At a distance of more than ten meters away from her, a vigorous figure swam towards him, and quickly caught the delicate figure.

There was a thunderbolt white light flashing above his head, and the man’s handsome and cold eyes were as deep as a demon from hell.

He carried Ziana with one hand and swam forward with one hand.

“Bring the yacht over here!”

He shouted heart piercingly, but the rumbling thunder and the sound of yachts completely suppressed his voice.

Edison looked back.

The nearest yacht is also a hundred meters away!

He cursed and responded loudly, “Boris! I’m going to sail the boat! You take her and swim in the direction of three o’clock!”

“Go!”

As soon as Boris responded, he was poured a mouthful of seawater.

Edison gritted his teeth, left a sentence of “hold on”, and turned his head to swim towards the yacht.

The stormy sea is full of unknown dangers.

Boris heaved a sigh of relief seeing Edison speeding up to swim on the yacht, but his heart still seemed to be on the edge of a knife.

The waist of the woman under his palm was as soft as if there were no bones. She closed her eyes and made no sound, which gave him no reason to panic.

“Ziana!”

He called her name with trembling teeth, “Wake up! Did you hear me!”

Ziana didn’t respond. He felt that she was cold all over, so his eyes were red with fear.