196

Chapter 196 Seeing Is not Always True

Livia’s heart was beating fast, and she was nervous.

Her cheeks turned red, and she couldn’t think of anything right now. She focused on the lips that were rubbed by him.

There were thin calluses on the man’s fingertips, and when he rubbed her lips lightly, Livia was shivering

She didn’t know why His hand seemed to have magic power. As soon as he touched her, she became dizzy.

They were so close with an intimate gesture. She felt that she was about to bum.

Livia said softly. “What what are you doing?”

Seeing her shy look, Biber laughed softly.

He said softly, “You can say what you said just now in front of me, but don’t say it in front of Boris.”

Livia realized that he was referring to what she said just now that Edison and Ziana were a perfect match.

“Why?” Livia didn’t understand. “Are you afraid that he won’t be happy?”

Biber nodded, “Yes.”

“But Mr. Lewis doesn’t care about Ziana, so how could he be unhappy?” Livia asked thoughtfully.

Biber looked at the chattering woman, and asked patiently, “Do you think he doesn’t care about Ziana?”

“Of course.” Livia raised her chin. “I have proof!”

Biber smiled calmly. “Show me.”

Livia immediately began to count with her fingers.

“First, he didn’t hold a wedding ceremony with Ziana. He is clearly capable of holding a ceremony, but he didn’t, which means he doesn’t take it seriously.”

Biber raised his eyebrows. “Continue.”

Livia was encouraged and became more serious.

“Secondly, apart from us, no one knows that he was married. Moreover, he has never brought Ziana to meet us. Isn’t it because he doesn’t like Ziana, so he doesn’t want to introduce her to us?”

“Third, how can a man be willing to divorce if he really cares about a woman? He still forced Ziana to divorce!”

“Fourth, just after the divorce, he got engaged to Vivi, and even publicized it to the outside world, showing off his engagement

outside.”

Livia got angry when she said this. “Since he likes Vivi so much, why didn’t he just marry her five years ago? Grandpa Lewis was seriously ill at that time, and no one could control him. He could marry whoever he wanted. Why does he have to wait for several years to marry Ziana!”

“Yes. Why?” Biber repeated and asked her in turn, “Why didn’t he marry Vivi five years ago?”

“Who knows.” Livia muttered, “He loves Vivi so much…”