316

Chapter 316 Steven Breaks Free From Love

“Ring! Bing! Ring!”

On the table in ward, a phone suddenly rang.

Steven, sitting on the couch, looked up and shouted towards the bathroom, “Biber, your phone is ringing!”

Biber was holding Livia. He casually asked, “Who is it?”

Livia was hit by a car. Although it was not serious, one of her legs was slightly fractured.

Biber had arranged for her to be hospitalized. Livia wanted to go to the bathroom, but it was inconvenient for her to

walk, so he carried her over.

“Can you stand on your own?” Biber put Livia down. Livia struggled to stand with one hand on a crutch.

Livia glared at him and said, “I don’t need your help even if I can’t stand up. Get out of here! How can you be so

shameless?”

Biber smirked. “Are you sure you don’t want my help?”

“No!” Livia blushed with embarrassment. She used one hand to support herself against the wall and raised her crutch. to hit Biber. “Get out! Your phone is ringing, and it could be one of your female friends calling. Why don’t you hurry. up to answer it?”

Biber was about to leave, but when he heard this, he changed his mind, leaned against the door, and said, “Your words are so sour. If I really answer the phone, I’m afraid you’ll get jealous.”

“Who is going to be jealous?” Livia swung her crutch towards Biber and said, “I’m not jealous! There are so many women around you every day; if I were jealous, I would have to be jealous all day long and would be exhausted. I am not jealous. I hate being jealous..

“Are you leaving, or not? If you don’t leave now, your confidante will hang up!”

Biber held her crutch and asked Steven, “Who’s calling?”

“It’s Boris!” Steven exclaimed.

Biber raised his eyebrows at Livia, “It’s Boris calling. Now you don’t have to be jealous, right?”

“I said I’m not jealous,” Livia pulled her crutch back angrily and said, “Let go of me and get out of here. I need to use the bathroom.”

“Are you still jealous?”

“Do you want me to hold it in?” Livia glared at him and said helplessly.

Biber was afraid that if he continued to tease Livia, he would really annoy her.

So Biber compromised in a gentle voice, “Okay, I’ll go now, Call me if you need help. I’ll stay outside.”

Livia gritted her teeth and said, “Hurry up and leave!”

After Biber closed the door, Steven’s said, “Boris hung up.”

“I’ll call him back later,” Biber said.

Steven snorted and took a bite of his apple, muttering, “Boris is too biased. He hasn’t called me since he went to Scope Island. We’re all his friends, so how could he treat me differently? No, I have to call him back and make him feel guilty!

I’ll make him repent!”

Get H o s

“Don’t you know why he treats you differently?” Biber said in a low voice, “You covet his girl, and he didn’t get mad at you, so consider yourself lucky.”