194

Chapter 194 I Am so Scared

The man had long eyes and thin lips with a bleak look

He stood there, aggressive and domineering

But what he said was soft and understanding

Although his voice was still cool, he seemed to be coddling

The people present were all shocked, even though they had different thoughts.

My girl?

This man called Ziana his girl!

He was the eldest son of the person in power behind the Scott Company, but he actually called Ziana his girl just now

So the rumors on the Internet were true. Ziana was the offspring of the Scott Company?

When everyone came to their senses, they looked at Ziana with stiff expressions.

However, Ziana did not walk over.

She stood still.

Then everyone was confused again.

What was going on?

The eldest heir of the Company was calling her. Why did she stand still?

“Ziana.” At this moment, the distinguished man said helplessly, “I’ll come to you.”

He hummed, passed through the crowd step by step, leaning on his cane, and came to Ziana,

Ziana tilted her head, and squinted. “Mr. Scott, I pretend to be the offspring of the Scott Family. Are you going to punish me?”

The little girl sneered in a provocative way. Luke thought it was funny

He looked down at her, and said coquettishly, “Well, you must be punished.”

“Ah!” Ziana pretended to be panic. “I’m so scared. Don’t… don’t punish me! I will never do it again!”

Seeing her getting more involved in acting, Luke couldn’t help laughing, “Such a Naughty girl. Come here.”

“Hmph.” Ziana pursed her lips and muttered, “If you always touch my head, I won’t grow taller!”

Even though she said so, she still put her head under the man’s palm.

Luke became gentle, but Ziana obviously was impatient. After he touched her head, she looked at Max.

She opened her arms and said coquettishly, “Daddy!”

As soon as these words came out, the audience held their breath and looked at Mr. Scott in unison.

Max, who was still cold-faced just now, immediately beamed with joy now.

He also opened his arms, and when Ziana rushed into his arms, he hugged her firmly.

Ziana hadn’t seen her dad for a long time, and she really missed him very much.

She couldn’t help moaning, “Daddy, you even forgot that you have a daughter. You don’t love me. You only love Mommy!”

To the outside world, Max was cold and domineering.

He was gentle to the two women in his family.

Chapter 194 Am so Scared

96 66%

Get Books

Nancy liked to act like a spoiled girl, and Ziana learnt from her and exceeded her

But he liked it