218

Chapter 218 She Was Tied to a Bomb

Ziana manipulated the computer, and quickly hacked the circuit of the entire floor, and the camera in the room was also turned

off.

She took the copied painting and left the room with Edison in the dark.

The hallway was also dark.

The two of them had already been familiar with the route, and took the elevator with ease to arrive at Spring Hall.

Unlike the bustle and hustle in the daytime, the exhibition hall at night, the door of the hall was closed at this moment, there was a strange feeling in the quiet.

On the ground next to the hall door, there was a black plastic bag.

The plastic bag was bulging, and it seemed that there was something in it.

Edison couldn’t help frowning, “What is this? Who threw the garbage here?”

“It’s not rubbish, it’s a prop I asked someone to deliver.” Ziana replied, “Take out what’s inside.”

Inside the plastic bag were two pairs of glasses, which looked like ordinary sunglasses, and after wearing them, they were actual sunglasses.

and

“These are infrared glasses.” Before he could ask, Ziana explained, “There are infrared traps and some traps in the Spring Hall. After you go in later, listen to me and don’t move around.”

Edison knew that Ziana was not an ordinary person, but now he was still surprised, “How do you know there are traps?”

“I observed it during the day.” Ziana didn’t intend to say more, “Go change the painting first.”

Deciphering the smart lock of Spring Hall was a piece of cake.

Ziana took out the computer, and within two minutes, the hall door opened.

She put away the thing neatly, and entered the exhibition hall lightly, followed by Edison, who was shocked by the sight in

front of her.

Dozens of infrared rays in the exhibition hall intersect with each other, showing mystery and danger in the dark

Ziana made a gesture, hinting at him, “I’ll change the painting, you can handle Baymax.”

Baymax was an intelligent robot in the exhibition hall, responsible for patrolling the entire exhibition hall, and would send out an alarm if it encountered an intruder.

There were paintings worth ten million in the exhibition hall, and some even billions.

Previously on Saint No. 2, there was a case of missing paintings.

Since then, the cruise had introduced robots.

When viewing the exhibition during the day, she paid special attention to the fact that the entire Spring Hall was less than

4305 ft2, but there were ten Baymax.

This meant that for every forty flats, there would be a Baymax.

Ten Baymax shared one system, and once one of them found an intruder, all Baymax would send out an alarm.

Ziana’s plan was to make one of them go into a dormant state, and then affected the other ones.

Every time Baymax worked for an hour, he would “sleep” for five minutes, and if he slept for more than ten minutes, he would

alert the security team.