236

Chapter 236 Ziana Scott Is the Anonymous One

“Send me a link later, and I’ll remotely assist you,” said Ziana, pinching her brow.

Jeffrey Kim exclaimed his gratitude, but before he could thank her again, the call was already disconnected.

“Chop off one of your fingers?” Biber Sam looked at him with a half-smile.

Jeffrey waved his hand. “This is the solution. My master cares about me the most and won’t ignore me. If it’s not serious enough, she

won’t bother coming out.”

“Why did he quit back then?” asked Biber curiously.

“Because he was invincible!” Jeffrey replied with suspicion.

Biber remained silent for a moment.

Just then, Boris said, “I hope your master can help me find this person.”

“Don’t worry about that,” said Jeffrey. Even though he hadn’t been much help, he was still very confident.

He tilted his head and looked at Boris with an expression that seemed to mock his words as foolish, “My master is a g*d-like

existence. If she wants to hide information, no one can find it, and if she wants to find information, no one can hide it.”

Boris suddenly thought of Ziana’s information.

When she married him, he had someone secretly investigate her.

But he found nothing.

At that time, he heard from his grandfather that she came from the mountains, so he thought that was the reason why he couldn’t find

anything.

It seems that he realized now that her information was intentionally hidden, even though he had tried to look into it before when she

married into the family.

Indeed, her identity and family background should be kept hidden, otherwise it would attract too much danger.

As he was thinking, Biber suddenly nudged him.

When Boris looked up, he saw that all the computers in front of him suddenly went black, followed by a series of codes jumping automatically on the screen, the speed of which was so fast that it made him dizzy.

Jeffrey put his hands behind his head and said in a wicked tone, “My master has taken action.”

Ziana quickly established a connection with Jeffrey’s system and then hacked into it.

She called Jeffrey again and asked, “What’s the task?”

Jeffrey looked at the interface and said, “Track the person who sent this email.”

Ziana quickly replied, “Understood.”

Her fingers were rapidly typing on the keyboard, her eyes fixed on the screen, and suddenly she saw the content of the email.

“Hi, do you like this meeting ceremony?”

She looked sharp and quickly scanned the email, then swiftly turned back to look at the recipient.

Mr. Lewis Lewis?

“Master?” Jeffrey noticed that Ziana’s actions had slowed down and he became anxious, frowning as he asked, “What’s wrong? Did

you encounter any problems?”

“Nothing,” Ziana forced herself to focus, “continue.”