295

Chapter 295 Five Years Ago 11
The idiot man that Kasen talked to was Boris. Kasen’s cohorts all knew that. They looked at Boris, laughed heartily, and cursed Boris.
All of a sudden, the entire warehouse was full of foul language.
Kasen was angry about the noise, and he scolded, “Keep your f*cking voice down! I’m talking to my father!”
Then the cohorts immediately shut up their mouths and dared not to repeat a word, seeming to be scared of the person on the other end of the phone.
“Forget it! I’m going out to talk to my father!” Kasen kicked his Gatlin gun away at his feet. When he walked out, he glanced at Boris and Ziana and told his cohorts, “Keep an eye on them! You will meet your makers if they run away!”
“Take it easy! We are all watching them. And we have dozens of guns. We will kill them as long as they dare to run.”
Kasen still scolded, “F*ck! They must live! At least now! Do you understand?”
“I see. Kasen, we won’t let them die now!”
“Idiot!” Kasen lifted his lips mockingly, then turned his head and asked the one on the other end of the phone, “When will you inform the Scott family to redeem her with
money?”
That man answered on the other end, but Kasen said coldly, “What do you mean? You want me to get nothing?”
Boris wanted to listen more, but Kasen left the warehouse at this time, and his voice
disappeared.
Boris looked thoughtfully at Ziana. Ziana lowered her eyes slightly as if she was
distracted.
“Ziana.”
“Hush.” She shook her head and said in a low voice, “Don’t talk now.”
Ziana was silent for several minutes and suddenly leaned on Boris’ shoulder. No one could know what Ziana thought.
Boris looked down at Ziana and realized she didn’t want to speak. Hence, he didn’t say a word tacitly but gently rubbed her tiny face, “Don’t be afraid.”
The way they cuddled up to each other made the cohorts present ridicule again.
“The woman has a bad taste. She likes such a blind man!!
“Although this man is blind, he looks good. Perhaps he’s s*xy in bed!”
“What a p*rvert you are! You want to f*ck him, don’t you?”
“Is there anyone going to take off his blindfold? Let’s see what’s wrong with his eyes!”
Amidst the crowd’s clamor, a thin man approached the two.
The man held the gun in one hand, and the muzzle slammed into Boris’ forehead.
Boris raised his eyes to look at the thin man. Boris’ calm eyes were full of chilling, killing intent.
Under such gazing, the thin man suddenly became frightened. But soon, the man became angry and slapped Boris hard.
“What are you staring at!” The thin man took off Boris’ blindfold rudely. When the thin
man saw Boris’ eye clearly, the man spat hard on Boris’ face. “D*mn ugly! Do you want to scare me to death?”
Boris looked at the man expressionlessly.
The thin man slapped Boris again, “If you stare at me again, I’ll get out your other eye!”
“Why are you arguing?”
Kasen, who had left, suddenly appeared at the door again. Everyone felt Kasen was in a bad mood and dared not to say a word.
The thin man said respectfully, “Kasen, What’s wrong?”
“It’s none of your business!” Kasen strode over, kicked the thin man around, and ordered. “Tie them up! Oversee them!”
That thin man didn’t care about the pain. He rolled, got up quickly, ordered two people, and immediately dragged Ziana and Boris out of the warehouse.
After leaving the warehouse, Boris realized there were old containers all around.
They were stuffed into a blue container, which should have contained rotten fish and rotten shrimp, and the stench was overwhelming.
When Ziana came in, she retched repeatedly, and her eyes were watery.
Seeing her suffering, Boris felt distressed. “I’m sorry.”
Ziana slowed down for a while and then obediently approached Boris and rubbed her small face against him. “It’s nothing to do with you. They are well-prepared. They planned it long ago. There are too many people. Even if Yudel is here today, he can’t do anything. There is no other way. Now let’s think about what to do!”
“I’ll let you out alive.”
“We’ll all get out alive.” Ziana corrected him, “Are your eyes okay?”
His eyes
had been injured before, but now Boris had almost recovered. They took off his
blindfold to humiliate him.
Boris shook his head indifferently, “It’s okay.”
“That’s good.” Ziana pulled him to sit on the container, then whispered in his ear. “I heard the phone call just now.”
“Can you hear them?”
Ziana nodded, “They got into a dispute. The young man meant to get the ransom and leave as soon as possible. Because the longer it takes, the easier it is for them to be discovered. When my family finds them, they will get nothing.”
“The person on the other end of the phone is the young man’s father?” Boris confirmed
to her.
“Yes. But his father wants to take his time.”
“How much do they want?”
Ziana shook her head, “They quarreled later, but what the young man said later is quite strange.”
“What did he say?”
00 954
“He said, ‘I know you did it for someone. If something terrible happens to me this time, I will not let him go if I become a ghost.””
After Ziana added, “He hung up the phone after that. By the way, when his father spoke, a few slang words sounded like words in Galia. But the distance is too far. I’m not sure, but I heard It sounds very similar. The above is all the information we have so far.”
“Boris, what do you think we should do?”
They knew very well there were many people but were few and had no weapons. Hence, it was precarious to fight with them directly.
Boris thought for a moment, “I find a way.”
After about two or three hours in the container, the door suddenly opened from the
outside.
Someone threw in a little food and half a bottle of water.
Before the door closed, Boris said, “I want to see your leader.”
“Who the hell do you think you are? Our leader is not the one you can see at will.”
“I’ll give him money. If he doesn’t want it, he can ignore me.”
Then Boris was quickly brought in front of Kasen. Kasen was still in the big warehouse,
and there was a food table in front of Kasen with beef, chicken, and wine. Kasen was happy about that.
Seeing Boris, Kasen at him, “Tell me. What’s up.”
“How much money do you need to let us go,” Boris asked straight to the point.
“Let you go?” Kasen laughed, “We can let her go. But it’s impossible to let you go. Everybody knows you. Boris, you are ruthless. You are the Devil in foreign gangs. We are all scared of you. Who dares to provoke you? Hence, can I still live if I let you go out alive?”
Boris sneered, “How much is it to let her go?”
Kasen snorted coldly, “What an affectionate you are! Twenty billion. You will die, but she will live if you can get the money out. But you and her will die together if you can’t get it out.”
“Okay.” Boris agreed decisively, “I’ll give you twenty billion to let her live.”
Kasen sat up straight immediately, with a greedy light in his eyes. “I want cash!”
“Give me seven days.” He said coldly, “I want to make a call.”
Kasen waved the phone and reminded Boris before Boris dialed. “Don’t try to use any tricks. Even if you dial this number, you can’t find anything. Say what you should and don’t say what you shouldn’t. I will kill you now if I find out you are dishonest!”
Boris gave him a cool look and slowly dialed out the phone..