274

Chapter 274 Meet the Crazy Old Woman

Ziana and Boris all looked at that way.

The trees of orchard was dense and covered the sky. They stumbled into a peach orchard by mistake, and the branches were covered with big peaches.

Although they hadn’t seen anyone yet, they could hear footsteps coming near.

When it got closer, there was also an urgent shout.

“Don’t run!” It was a female voice, “Horse, horse, fly! Don’t run, horse, horse!”

Boris frowned and pulled Ziana behind him, watching their surroundings vigilantly

Suddenly!

Behind a tree trunk in the front left, a woman ran out and shouted, “Horse! There’s a horse

The woman looked about fifty or sixty, and she seemed men tally abnormal.

She was wearing a shoe on one foot and no shoe on the other. She might see the horse lying on the ground and shouted in amazement.

“Horse! Here you are!”

After speaking, the old woman stomped, ran ahead and sat beside the horse.

Like coaxing a child, she comforted the horse and muttered, “Don’t be afraid, horse, don’t be afraid… it doesn’t hurt at all… you’ll be fine!”

Boris lowered his voice and said to Ziana, “Let’s go away.”

Such an insane person, no one knew what she would do the next moment.

In short, it was safer to stay far away.

Unexpectedly, Ziana came out from behind.

Boris stopped Ziana with frown and explained to her again, “Don’t go, there’s something wrong with her brain.”

“You’re the one with a brain problem.” Ziana patted Boris’ hand away and said angrily, “This is Olivia Lee. I know her,

let me go!”

Boris was awkward, but he still reminded gently, “She seemed strange. What are you going to do, tell me, and I will

help you.”

“No, thanks.” Ziana had already walked towards Mrs. Lee.

Ziana sat on the ground liked Mrs. Lee and spoke to her in a low voice, “Mrs. Lee, what are you doing?”

“If doing this, it wouldn’t hurt anymore.” Without raising her head, Mrs. Lee took out a pack of tissue from her pocket and concentrated on wiping the horse’s blood.

Ziana took out a piece of tissue and followed Mrs. Le e’s behavior. Mrs. Lee seemed to have just discovered Ziana at this

moment.

She turned her head, stared at Ziana twice, and suddenly exclaimed in surprise, “Miss Scott! You are Miss Scott!”

Ziana knew Mrs. Lee, who used to work as a ser vant in the Scott family but suddenly disappeared one day.

It seemed that since one day of Ziana’s sixteen years old, Ziana never saw Mrs. Lee again.

When Ziana asked, the housekeeper said that Mrs. Lee was insane and went abroad to see a doctor.

However, more than a year later, when Mrs. Lee came back from abroad, she still hadn’t completely recovered. Sometimes Mrs. Lee was sober and sometimes confused, and she needed someone to take care of her.

As Mrs. Le e’s condition was unstable, she could no longer do her work. While the orchard needed someone to take care of it, so Mr. Lee took over this job.

In this way, Mr. Lee can take care of Mrs. Lee while working.

Mrs. Lee was very happy to see Ziana.

Mrs. Lee clapped her hands and said, “Miss Scott, how quickly you have grown! Oh, your hair becomes long! You look even better!”

Ziana smiled and coaxed her, “Mrs. Lee, you are still so young and look nice!”

Mrs. Lee smiled happily, “Oh, you are still so sweet! By the way, the peach trees in the orchard bear fruits, do you want to have a taste?”

“No, no, thank you.” Ziana saw that Mrs. Le e’s hands were stained with blood, so Ziana helped her wipe it off, “I don’t like eating peaches.”

“Oh!” Mrs. Lee scratched her head, “I almost forgot. You always say that you let itchy when you see peaches. I

haven’t worked in the Scott family for so many years… but why didn’t I continue to work in the Scott family?”

She said to herself and couldn’t find the answer, “I did well in the Scott family, why did I stop doing it all of a

sudden?”

Boris, who was next to Ziana, frowned.

Ziana comforted Mrs. Lee, “It’s because you were sick, so you didn’t continue working.”

“Oh.” Mrs. Lee nodded and repeated to herself, “I was sick, I was sick… I seem to be insane.”

As Mrs. Lee spoke, she grabbed her hair with hands. Then Mrs. Lee suddenly hit her head twice.

Boris pursed his lips and strode over. He pulled Ziana behind him and looked at Mrs. Lee defensively.

Mrs. Lee looked up at him hesitantly, and after glancing twice, she yelled, stood up abruptly, and walked straight

towards them.

Boris squinted his eyes, put his hands in front of Ziana to defend, and asked Mrs. Lee, “What are you doing?”

“It’s you!” Mrs. Lee looked up at Boris with joy in her voice, “You haven’t been back for a long time!”

Boris had never been to Scope Island, and this was the first time, so he replied coldly, “You got the wrong person.”

Boris didn’t want to argue with a men tally abnormal person, so he just wanted to deal with it quickly.

However, Mrs. Lee shook her head, “No! It’s you! How long has it been! Why are you back?”

Boris didn’t know what to say, so he didn’t answer.

Instead, Mrs. Lee continued to talk to herself, “Let me see… it’s been quite a long time. When I saw you at that time, you were wearing these clothes…”

Ziana poked her head out, “Mrs. Lee?”

She guessed Mrs. Lee was confused again.

Mrs. Lee didn’t pay attention to Ziana and thought for a while. When Mrs. Lee raised her head again, she shouted, “Ouch!”

Mrs. Lee took two steps closer to stare at Boris’ eyes and said in amazement, “Oh, oh, it’s so strange, why do your eyes grow back again?”