266

Chapter 266 Being Rejected

After that, Boris hung up the phone, threw the phone on the sofa, and walked into the bathroom.

The beep of the call ending was clearly audible.

Vivi squeezed the phone in her hand, seething with anger.

She glanced at the beautician behind her, who had looked at her from time to time. With a smile, she pretended to continue talking on the phone. “What? You are still in the meeting? Why do you always have so many things? Is the meeting more important than me?”

“Okay, okay, I won’t be mad at you. You go ahead and do what you need to do. I’ll head back on my own!”

“Well, you have to make it up to me this time. Otherwise, I won’t forgive you! We agreed to come here to relax together!”

“Okay, I’m hanging up now. See you later.”

After hanging up the phone, Vivi turned around and walked back.

The beauticians heard what Vivi said just now and greeted her with a smile.

“The Borvi Couple is still so sweet. Miss Colin, you are so lucky!”

“Mr. Lewis used to be so cold, and now he’s bowing down to Miss Colin. It looks like you will get married soon!”

Vivi smited. “In fact, Boris looks cold, but he has a warm heart on the inside. He seems hard to get close to, but he’s quite romantic. When we came back today, he prepared a surprise for me. The streetlights along the way had purple heart designs, and there was a welcome message on the LED screen at the entrance.”

When the beauticians heard this, their smiles froze.

One of them coughed lightly and said with a still polite manner but not as enthusiastic as before, “I’m sorry to interrupt, Miss Colin. The purple heart streetlights and the welcome message on the LED screen weren’t prepared for you. They were for Miss Scott’s homecoming ceremony when she returned to the island. It’s exclusive to Miss Scott.”

In other words, she was being presumptuous and trying to take credit for something that wasn’t hers..

Vivi was confused. “Miss Scott?”

“Yes. Miss Ziana Scott. This island belongs to her family.”

Everyone on the island knew about the Coupling Reality Show and were all loyal fans of Ziana. They naturally knew about the entanglements between Vivi and Ziana.

But since Vivi was a guest, they could maintain their professionalism as long as it didn’t involve Miss Scott.

But if it did, then they would definitely protect Ziana.

“Miss Colin, you really misunderstood this time.” The beautician made a gesture of farewell. “It was an honor to serve you. Thank you for coming, and have a wonderful night. Goodbye.”

It was clear that they were driving her away!

Vivi twitched the corners of her mouth and left.

She couldn’t believe that this whole island belonged to Ziana!

It was so embarrassing!

Vivi felt both hatred and jealousy.

She hated that Ziana had made her lose face.

Get Boring

Vivi was jealous of that country bumpkin, Ziana. How could she have such a good family background? What made her so lucky?

The Hidden Gold Mine Heiress 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara