291

Chapter 291 Five Years Ago 7
At that time, many people used to confess their feelings to Boris.
Boris’ handsome face alone made him stand out. Coupled with his cold and indifferent demeanor, he was attractive wherever he went.
During his years abroad, many foreign beauties were attracted to Boris.
They said that Boris had the masculinity and wildness of a man, and looked difficult to handle, which aroused their desire to conquer him.
Women also had a desire to conquer men.
Therefore, men with such an aura like him attract passionate and prominent women.
They were very good at being seductive, and when they talked to him, they all seemed to have h*oks in their eyes, exuding sxy charm all the time.
However, Ziana’s pure and straightforward confession was something new to Boris.
There was a smile in her eyes, and upon closer inspection, it was full of him.
She didn’t deliberately seduce him, but this look was enough to make him feel uneasy.
Throwing reason out the window often had the most unexpected effect.
Sincerity and straightforwardness always made people difficult to refuse.
Boris’ mind went blank for a moment as he stared at her. He knew he should reject her,
but his mouth couldn’t seem to form the words, despite moving a few times.
“You’re not saying anything!” Ziana tilted her head. “Do you want to be in a relationship with me or not?”
Boris took a few deep breaths before firmly suppressing his inner turmoil.
He smiled lightly and poked her forehead. “Are you joking with me?”
“Who’s joking with you?” Ziana retorted seriously, “I’m being honest. I just like you.”
Every time she said she liked him, his heart couldn’t help but tremble, and his ears even
turned hot.
Boris restrained his emotions and spoke calmly, “How old are you? Do you even understand what liking someone means?”
“Who are you underestimating?” Ziana disagreed, glaring at him. “I’m sixteen years old, not young.”
“Still young,” Boris looked down and said, “I’m going to rest, so you should
first.”
go
back
Ziana was a very smart person, and she immediately understood what he meant by that.
She looked at him seriously, not giving up. “Boris, do you want to be in a relationship with me or not?”
“You’re still young, not yet of legal age,” Boris paused before adding, “I’m not interested in children.”
“What’s the difference of just five or six years?” She pouted. “Sixteen is not young anymore. Is there a rule that says you have to be of legal age to be in a relationship? Besides, my family doesn’t object to it. My mother and father were even considered as having an early love back then!”
Boris was speechless.
Her logic was clear, and she could catch the loopholes in his words, refuting him
without any words left to say.
Boris smiled helplessly and forced himself to be clearer. “Mr. Scott and Mrs. Scott’s.
early love has no relevance to me. My principle is not to touch children who have not yet
reached legal age. Even if you want to be in a relationship, it’s not possible.”
“You mean you don’t want to be in a relationship with me?”
“I don’t want to be in a relationship right now.”
“Is it that you don’t want to be in a relationship, or you don’t want to be in a relationship with me?” Ziana persisted.
Boris had a great appreciation for intelligent women, but now he felt that her intelligence was causing him to retreat.
He closed his eyes, “Neither.”
Ziana understood.
He didn’t want to be in a relationship, and he didn’t want to be with her.
“You’re rejecting me.” Ziana sighed. Naturally, being rejected did not put her in a good mood, and her face darkened. “Fine, if you don’t want to be with me, you don’t have to. Since you’ve rejected me, I can’t keep pestering you. Of course, I’m a little sad because my feelings were genuine.”
“I’m sorry,” Boris said.
“It’s okay. You don’t have to apologize for not liking me. I’m not that fragile,” Ziana said, bidding him farewell, “Get some rest and take care of yourself. I’ll leave now.”
As she reached the door, she suddenly turned back and asked, “Are you really sure you don’t want to be in a relationship with me?”