309

Chapter 309 An End

“I never regarded her as a toy.” Boris whispered, “It’s you. You know the purpose of approaching Ziana best.”

“I don’t know, because I have no purpose.” Edison immediately denied, “Boris, don’t always think that you are the only one who is sincere to Ziana in the whole world. I don’t allow you to slander me. You don’t understand me at all!”

Boris was a little happy.

He raised his eyebrows lazily, like a cunning hunter who lured his prey into his trap.

“I don’t understand you. Do you understand me?”

Edison choked, “I don’t understand you. But I see what you have done, and you don’t care about her at all!”

Boris twitched mockingly, and he leaned forward slightly, “Really?”

He was taller than Edison, nearly one meter and nine tall. As long as he wanted, he could easily give people a sense of

oppression.

Edison frowned, “Isn’t it?”

“Maybe.” He replied with a vague meaning, his voice was extremely vague.

Edison pursed his lips and said, “Since you don’t care about her, you have to let her go. I don’t think I need to tell you

what does the end mean.”

Boris didn’t respond to him anymore. He just looked at him calmly.

Edison was a little uncomfortable being stared at by him. He had to admit that the aura of the leader of the Lewis

family was indeed compelling.

But he didn’t want to lose to Boris and tried his best to prove in front of Boris that he was no worse than Boris.

He thought of something and said, “It’s meaningless if you keep pestering her like this.”

“Whether it makes sense or not is up to me.”

“Because she promised, after Coupling Reality Show is over, she will have a try with me.”

Boris turned his head abruptly.

In fact, he could hear clearly, his heart had started to ache. But he asked knowingly without giving up,

Seeing the sudden change on Boris’ face, Edison felt an inexplicable joy in his heart.

It was as if a tough battle had been won.

No.

He just won a tough battle.

The duel with the rival in love was a war without gunpowder.

“What?”

With the calmness and arrogance of a winner, Edison said slowly, “Try to fall in love. If possible, we will get married. So, Mr. Lewis, you should let go, you have your own Vivi. Don’t bother Ziana again. You always covet others’ women, in the end, you will suffer.”

Boris clenched his fists. It took a lot of strength to suppress the surging hostility.

He pursed his lips forcibly, and his voice was very soft, but his words were cold, “If you want to die, you can try.”

“Is Mr Lewis threatening me?”

Get Bo

Boris’ sound was cold. At this moment, he was like a cold knife that had been quenched with poison.