344

Chapter 344 He Might Be Schizophrenic

Ziana was dumbfounded. "I think you make a mistake. For all my prenatal checkups, I went to the hospital alone. He never accompanied me once."

Boris didn't like her, so he didn't like her child either.

He thought she had used tricks to conceive the child by drugging him, and he hated her to the core, so how could he accompany lier for a prenatal checkup?

"Impossible." Ziana shook her head. "You must have seen it wrong."

Marlyn said with certainty, "I'm not mistaken. My best friend also knows about this. She did a checkup on you. She had a deep impression on you."

"That hospital is under Mr. Lewis's name. My best friend lanew about it before, but she had never seen the boss in real life. When Mr. Lewis appeared in front of her that day, she was so excited that she talked to me on WhatsApp for a long time!"

Ziana became curious. "What did she say? Did Boris really accompany me?"

"That's right!" Seeing her ignorant look, Marlyn told the story in detail. "He was in the doctor's office when you were having the checkup, and you know that Mr. Lewis has a strong aura and is cold. Seeing him standing there with a straight face, my friend was so scared that even her hands trembled."

"He was there the whole time. After the inspection results came out, he took it away even before my friend could read

it."

"The point was that he didn't understand the report, so he called my friend over and asked her what the technical terms on the report meant one by one. My friend had no choice but to answer the questions, so she taught him a two-hour class inexplicably. Mr. Lewis did not leave until he understood everything on the report."

Marlyn looked at her. "So, it's impossible for me to make a mistake, and there have been several times! Definitely more than once. By the way, I was there once and secretly recorded a video. Do you want to watch it?"

Ziana was completely dumbfounded.

She had no idea about these things at all.

Hearing what Marlyn said at this moment, she felt like she was listening to other people's stories. It felt untrue.

Marlyn didn't care whether Ziana answered or not and started scrolling through the album on her phone while explaining to Luke, "Honey, don't be jealous. I recorded Mr. Lewis because he was learning those things like a kid. It was really funny. That's why I secretly recorded him. In my heart, you are the most handsome! I will always be fascinated by you!"

Hearing all those words, Luke remained motionless. "Okay."

"Honey, what I love the most is your cold and steady look. It's so charming!"

Luke never wasted words. "Okay."

"Honey, even if you only say one word, it's hard to hide your great charm. Well, I love you even more than the last second... I found it!" She had a face full of admiration at the last second, but in this second, she immediately forgot about Luke, holding the phone and running to Ziana sitting next to her. "Look. This is the video."

Zlana suddenly became nervous.

The first thing that appeared in the video was Marlyn's face.

After she made several expressions at the camera, the camera moved slowly, and after a while, there were two more people.

Ziana didn't know who the woman was, but she recognized the man at a glance.

It was indeed Boris!

His entire face was captured in the camera. His eyes were deep and cold, and his expression was serious. Then, his voice sounded.