269

Chapter 269 Ziana’s Photos

“Mr. Lewis, what are you looking at?” The trainer was riding on the horse and asked in puzzlement when he saw the man next to him looking down for a long time.

Below was a racecourse. Almost every tourist who came to the island would go there to relax and have fun.

Now was the tourist season when there were the most tourists on the island in a year, so there were many people at the racecourse

every day.

But why did he keep looking at it?

At this moment, Boris replied casually, “I am looking at a woman.”

“Didn’t Miss Colin go pick a horse? When did she run down there?” the trainer muttered. Then, looking at the place Boris was staring at, he immediately recognized Ziana. “Oh! It’s Miss Scott!”

Boris pretended to be surprised and turned his face to look at him. “You know her?”

“Of course, I know her!” the trainer replied with a smile. “Everyone on the island knows Miss Scott. Even if some people don’t know her, they have all heard Miss Scott’s name. Miss Scott left the island alone three years ago. I heard that she came back yesterday because of participating in a TV show. I forget the name of the TV show.”

The trainer was getting old, and his usual hobby was riding a horse and fishing. He never watched TV, let alone watch the Coupling Reality Show.

“It’s Love 101,” Boris replied.

“Oh. You’re right. It seems to be called such a name?” He looked at Boris and suddenly realized. “Mr. Lewis, you must know Miss Scott through that program!”

“No,” Boris replied cryptically. “I knew her three years ago.”

“So, Miss Scott has met you since she left the island?” the trainer continued to ask. “You are Miss Scott’s friend?”

“We are a little closer than that,” Boris replied with a bit of bitterness.

Unexpectedly, when the trainer heard this, he became more enthusiastic. “What a great thing! Miss Scott’s friend is the friend of everyone on our island!”

“People on your island seem to like her very much.”

“Of course!” The trainer, in his fifties, at this moment, couldn’t help praising her. “There is no one on our island who doesn’t like Miss Scott. She has been a genius since she was a child, and she is beautiful. She is easy to get along with and tries every means to lead us to make money. Everyone who has come into contact with her will like her!”

“She is indeed outstanding,” Boris said softly.

“That’s true!” The trainer talked about her eloquently. “I watch Miss Scott grow up. I used to work for the Scott Family. When Miss Scott was borry, I went to see her. I took pictures with her several times!”

Boris feigned surprise again. “Really?”

“Yeah!” the trainer said happily. “She came to the racecourse for the first time when she was twelve years old. We took a photo together at that time. Later, when she was sixteen years old, she learned to ride a horse, and I taught her! I also took pictures at that time. Mr. Lewis, if you are interested, I will show you the photos tomorrow.”

Ziana’s sixteen years old was a very important moment for Boris.

That was five years ago.

Boris asked Nell to check the people in charge of these hotels and shopping malls after chatting with the hotel lobby manager last.