329

Chapter 329

Destroying Him at All Costs

Oslosall because of orders from the Lewis family.

About half a year later, he met Livia.

It was winter when he met her.

It didn’t snow much in winter in Japera City, but it was very strange that year. It snowed every now and then, so the whole Japera City was covered in snow.

The roads were icy, so the driver drove very slowly at night.

On the way home from the company, Biber leaned back on the seat with his eyes closed to rest.

At a red light, he opened his eyes and saw a skinny little beggar rummaging through the trash cans on the side of the road in tattered and thin clothes.

The beggar was as thin as a piece of paper, which could be blown away by the wind.

Biber saw the bruises on her body, and on her exposed slender ankle, there was a thin red string tied with a yellow bell hanging from it.

It was the first time he had seen Livia.

There were countless beggars in a bustling metropolis like Japera City.

Most of them were not real beggars but frauds.

They often begged at subway entrances or crowded places.

In fact, they were just lazy and lived on other people’s sympathy. Some of them even used disabled people to cheat people out of their money.

But few beggars rummaged through the trash cans for food like the little beggar.

Soon the light turned green, and the driver started the car and left the little bagger behind.

Biber didn’t take the little beggar to heart either. He thought maybe those frauds came up with a new way to cheat people.

Later, he saw Livia in the group chat of his company.

Someone said in the group chat that a little beggar came to the door of the company and rummaged through trash

cans for food, and he even released a video.

Biber suddenly thought of the little beggar rummaging through trash cans in the snow, and he clicked on the video involuntarily.

The little beggar in the video had her head down. Her hair was messy and covered most of her face, so Biber didn’t see

her face.

But this time she was wearing a big gray padded jacket. The padded jacket was very dirty and too big on her.

Biber noticed the bell hanging from her exposed ankle.

She put everything she found in the trash cans in her pockets. When her pockets were full, she held the rest in her arms. Finally, she found a small hall box of leftover bread, and she opened it and put it in her mouth without thinking

about it.

People in the group chat talked about it.

Some people laughed and said that this beggar was good at acting.

Some people thought that she was disgusting and would get sick after eating it.

Some people wanted to call the police because she was likely to be lost.

Biber felt uncomfortable watching the video and didn’t want to read their messages, so he threw his phone aside and continued to work restlessly.

Unexpectedly, a week later, in the villa complex where he lived, he saw Livia again.