221

Chapter 221 Boris, Let’s Reconcile

Boris frowned almost invisible, and said in a dangerous tone, “Are you sure?”

“It’s her! Vivi was categorical, and she turned up the volume, she insisted that I spread the rumor that she was the mistress. That day, she brought many people to the house and beat me up. Boris, It’s her! It must be her! Don’t you believe me?”

“She went to see you?” Boris focused on the key point, “When?”

“Just after you left that day!” Vivi complained fiercely to him, “She beat me!”

She knew about the relationship between Boris and Ziana, and she said this on purpose to let him see Ziana’s domineering true

face.

As an ex–wife, Ziana didn’t know what method to use. She hooked Boris never forgot her, and even wanted to remarry.

She would never allow such a thing to happen!

Seeing that Boris hadn’t moved, Vivi panicked and cried, “Boris, what I said is true! I want to sue her! I want to call the police! I want the police to arrest her!”

Boris said impatiently, “Enough.”

“Boris.” Vivi cried, “You must seek justice for me!”

Boris’s eyes were cold, and he twirled his fingers.

Of course he knew it wasn’t Ziana, but he still walked towards her, “How does Miss Scott explain?”

Vivi was crying loudly just now, everyone heard it, and Ziana heard it clearly.

She looked at the man in front of her who wanted to seek justice for Vivi, with a strong mockery on her face.

“I didn’t kidnap her.” Her eyes were full of alienation and disgust, but she asked lightly, “Why did I kidnap her?”

Vivi also followed, rushing to say, “Who are you? Don’t think I don’t know what you’re thinking? I broke up with Boris, and you happened to be partnering with Boris, so you just wanted to sneak in!”

She clenched her hands as she spoke.

This remark was something she had thought of long ago.

Originally, she wanted to use this to return to the entertainment industry, but she was kidnapped. Now it was an excellent opportunity to speak out.

Vivi thought about it for a few times, and became agitated. Every word was full of contempt for Ziana, “You are just a bumpkin from the mountains, when you see Boris is rich, you want to hook him up! You are just someone who cheats on other’s boyfriend, I didn’t do it at all, maybe you directed and acted on your own, in order to make the relationship between me and

Boris even worse!”

“You want to get Boris and replace me, so you kidnapped me!”

Ziana’s background wer not that good, and everyone knew it!

It was obvious to all that she pestered Boris in the first episode of the show!

After Vivi finished speaking, she looked around, noticing the shocked expressions on everyone’s faces, and a faint sense of

pride in her heart.

She feels that everyone will soon believe her words, because she was usually a pure and harmless character, and she was very

popular.

But soon, dozens of people on the opposite side pointed at her, and even Boris showed contempt.