215

Chapter 215 There Is No Craziest But Crazier

Boris also realized that his recent state was not right.

There were always some dark images in his mind. Occasionally, when he was dreaming, he would hear crying and screaming, which greatly affected his sleep.

Without Biber saying, he originally planned to see a doctor.

The two settled on the matter.

Steven waited for the two of them to stop before he said a few words, “Boris, you look so pale, why don’t you go back and rest

first?”

Boris shook his head, “The auction is about to begin.”

Seeing his appearance, Steven asked curiously, “Boris, do you have any auction items you want?”

“Yes,” Boris leaned his head back on the sofa and answered in a deep voice.

After the three of them finished speaking, within ten minutes, the auction was announced to begin.

It was indeed the largest and most worthy auction event on this voyage. The first item on display was rare treasures.

At first, Steven just came along to join in the fun and didn’t intend to bid, but later he was moved and bid several times.

On the contrary, the other two, from the first to the ninth lot, were all indifferent, like old monks in meditation.

It wasn’t until the auctioneer on the stage introduced the tenth lot that they reacted.

Boris raised his eyes to look down, and there was a touch of coldness in the bottom of his eyes.

The tenth lot was the last auction item of today, and it was also the finale lot.

The auctioneer praised without hesitation, “This is a gift from nature. It is a rare pure natural purple diamond cut according to the golden ratio in the world. It weighs 36 Carats, was excavated in Vitra State, and was once exhibited in the world’s largest natural history museum. After Henry XII’s victory, he made this purple diamond into a diamond ring and gave it to his beloved princess.”

“This is what we called, brave heart!”

The auctioneer was so excited that he suddenly lifted the red silk, and under the spotlight, all eyes were on it.

The radiant purple diamond was noble and mysterious. As soon as it appeared, the audience was silent, as if they were amazed

by its beauty.

Satisfied with the response, the auctioneer hit the table with a hammer.

“Purple Diamond, the Brave Heart, the starting price is 16 million dollars, with each increase of 200 thousand dollars! The

auction starts now!”

As soon as the words fell, the bidders on the scene became lively, bidding one after another, and it lasted for half an hour without stopping.

The price of Brave Heart had soared from the initial 16 million to 160 million, but it was still rising!

Steven couldn’t help sighing when he heard the price increase one after another, “As expected, it’s so impressive! It’s been multiplied several times in less than half an hour. According to this, we can’t get it by less than 600 million.”

Biber snorted and glanced at Boris next to him from the corner of his eye, thinking that 600 million might be too conservative.

As expected.